NACHI Inspectors are stupid

A good idea, but with Asshi’s dwindling membership, what’ll you raise, $15??:cool: And who’s gonna buy your thumbed-through “Home Inspecting for Dummies” book? A candidate or junior inspector, or whatever you call them now???

Did you ever hear how many $s busshy raised for ashi with the nacho yard sale??:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I dont know, Dan. I gave a class this weekend, and at my little event alone, we had 4 of the 22 attendees join NACHI on the spot. That aint a bad ratio. No yard sale sign was required…

Well, when you offer Free and or Discounted memberships what do you expect! :mrgreen:

Renewals. Which run over 95%. How’s ASHI doing with that?

Does anyone know what Tracy Schoop’s real name is?

I have no idea how ASHI is doing, I would assume that they are down in numbers just as all organizations are. I do not even belong to a home inspector association. But 95% has to be one of the highest renewals for any organization in existence. 95% of what? Is that 95% of full dues paying members? 95% of Free memberships? Numbers can be skewed in just about any direction you want.

Even Nick reported that NACHI numbers were down. According to NACHI tax records NACHI only has about 4,000 members, that is down from the 10,000 claimed.

Tracy it says New User under your name but you sound like an old addict, the way you halucinate!

NOOP!

What is your purpose for posting on this board…for free? What is your purpose in life? :profile:

Hey Mr. Chairman did you finally retire?:wink: Cashed in all of those NHIE stocks and living in the mountains now? :mrgreen: Hope you dont get snowed in and loose you internet connection :twisted:

Paul

I did a little research into Mr. Schoop’s posts. I report, you decide.:shock:**

Mr. Schoop’s **first post on 7/15/07
I’m not trying to pick a fight or anything. I’m new in the business and I’m just trying to figure everything out. I must admit that ASHI has the most impressive and professional overall apperance. When I bought my home last summer, we located an inspector from the ASHI site. We were very happy with his inspection and professionalism.

Mr. Schoop’s post on 7/16/07
*The answer to all of the above questions is ASHI. They are not going to go away. They might face a reduction in size, but the loss will be mostly from the ranks of the newer members or inspectors. NACHI will also face a loss in members, the major difference is that a very large number of the members in NACHI are newer inspectors. If ASHI pears down it will become a stronger more unified organization with the largest percentage of experienced inspectors in the profession.

• Mr. Schoop’s post on 7/20/07
    *It really is a good training program. It is from Dearborn and Carson Dunlop. ASHI only purchased the rights to sell it.

** I used it to help train some of our inspectors***
Joe, have you ever been to an ARRILO conference or one of the many other ones that is attended by lawmakers from across the country?

Mr. Schoop’s post on 7/23/07

• It is a time for groups of individuals to network and talk about the profession. Many things are spoken in private conversations and necks would be on the chopping block if I spouted names on the internet. Let’s just say that even Mallory, JR, Everett and a few more were in attendance for NAHI as well as several ASHI staffers but NACHI was not present at the last event or any for the past seven or so years that I can recall. Even CREIA and TARIE had representatives. *

I don’t know what to tell you other that what I have already done.
**Mr. Schoop’s post on 7/23/07
***Sorry Joe, but I do not have to substantiate anything. Let’s say what I have said is an opinion.

***Mr. Schoop’s post on 10/23/07
***How do you know that you can’t speak your mind on the ASHI board? When was the last time you were on it? Oh’ but you have to be an ASHI member to do that and I don’t think you are one. So in all reality you don’t really know what you are talking about, now do you.

Yes, I know that Joe Burkeson was moderated for his speech on some topic. I think it had to do with FL licensing, and as we all know he was wrong on that topic. But that is Joe, and he tends to wear on you if you let him*

Mr. Schoop’s post on 11/26/07
I have no idea how ASHI is doing, I would assume that they are down in numbers just as all organizations are. I do not even belong to a home inspector association. But 95% has to be one of the highest renewals for any organization in existence. 95% of what? Is that 95% of full dues paying members? 95% of Free memberships? Numbers can be skewed in just about any direction you want.

I think his last name is POOP[size=2]!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [/size]

Answer…ASHI BS

Just another pot stirrer that forgets what lies he has told to who.

Seems to have dharris’s integrity problem. Maybe it’s dan in disguise.:wink:

Michael, I’m flattered! You spent over two hours researching me, I hope you are not going out of business. Most inspectors are working at this time of day. Me, I do mostly research and work from my home and on the road. Like today, I’m in beautiful Huntsville, Alabama.

Quote/ I do mostly research and work from my home and on the road. Oh you scrape up Roadkill, should have known from your last name, it’s pronounced SKOOP. Sorry Tracy!

Sorry to disappoint Tracy (or what ever your name is) It took all of about 20 minutes. Of course maybe your search and keyboard skills along with your integrity issues slow you down. It’s hard keeping track of the lies, isn’t it?

And no I’m not going out of business until I’m ready to retire. Thanks for your concern. It has slowed down but much of that is due to the slow time of year here.:smiley:

Folks, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain(false identity in this case):frowning:

Michael you mean like that guy in the Wizard of Oz, all smoke and mirrors?

I doubt if he is even that bright Ken. At least the Wizard put on a good show.