NACHI.TV - Web Topics for Home Inspectors

Brian,

It looks like that software is made for prepress design, in which case it’s actually not incorrect for it to convert the text to an image (this is a way to retain text crispness and ensure that the correct fonts are used). Is there any reason you’re using this program over something designed more for word processing or more specifically something designed for inspectors?

Also, anyone else have another question? I’ll talk about flash as well, William–thanks for that question.

Thanks Chris…I had it for other advertising use and liked the features.

I really appreciate your time and really didn’t mean to ask a tech question here…it just that I was dealing with that when this thread popped up…

Now, direct to your question:
Aside from the obvious SE optimization, a good topic might be regarding linking and the best way to achieve better placement with its function and use.

Another good question, Brian. I’ll definitely talk about that. Anyone else?

When can you get rid of the reputation system?

By the looks of his rep, why would he want to? To satisfy those who get so many negatives that they turn their’s off?

[quote]

[

I have plenty but I shut mine off because of the fact that it is turning up on Google in a bad way. Even though mine is showing pretty benign right now, it isn’t fair to others. So it must go.](“http://www.nachi.org/forum/online.php”)

That’s a question for another topic. Anyone have questions for me about Web design issues?