NACHI's relationship with Vendors

Bill

I have to concur with you. Good points. As we all know many attempts have been made in Ontario to nurture Nachi. It started with Roy and me at the first ever meeting in Barrie.
Then, Ron Nokes, Claude, Bob Brown, Tyrone Wheeler, Cam Allen, Gil Strachan, have come and gone. Now Allen Cavedek has picked up the torch. Unfortunately the torch was extinguished long ago and Allen thinks he can relight it. However as Bill pointed out it appears Allen and his group fo employees is attempting to generate a revenue stream for his inspection schooling program.

Where do you think all the money comes from within Nachi to offer free trips, hotels, reduced less than cost products, free memberships, free this and free that? I think many of these same naive Nachi people must also be members of OAHI! They can’t seem to think beyond embellished promises.

You’re right Bill.
Who the heck does this Allen guy think he is going around selling educational courses to poor unsuspecting Home Inspectors who are members of a Home Inspection organization? Why I’ll just bet that he thinks he is as good as anyone else who is a member of any other organization that sells educational courses to their members. I mean really! How dare he do exactly the same thing that everyone else does!!!

( For convenience we will forget that CANACHI is a non profit corporation that answers to a board of directors no this upstart Allen!)

First off
the board is open to anyone,secondly if you are educated and can read english,one of my trainers arne had posted for my school on the message board
Secondly its open to anyone if they wish to post or promote any business they wish on the education board .
Inspect4u usually trains new inspectors not current CanNACHI inspectors,unless they really need retraining LOL

LASTLY BILL MULLIN watch your ******** mouth!!! I have never made any slanderous remarks about you your business or anything of that nature to you.
If you keep continuing your slandering or making any open comment remarks towards our school or myself our litigators will be in contact with you
and we hope you have $$$$ and time on your side

If you think we are joking ???
TRY US

Allan

I have a question about one of your claims on your website. Can you point me to any statistical evidence which would back up the claim?

The fact is the inspectors who are being turned out by colleges, schools like yours are flooding the market. There is not enough work for the inspectors out there now.

Seeing as you stated this on your website for the public to view and read I only wish to know if you are embellishing facts to support your schooling program?

Marcel

You are an astute person. How much longer are you going to buy this baloney. Do you really think Health Canada endorses or let alone provided information on Radon? Where are the credits and the copy rights for the material they supposedly provided. I invite you to go to their site and find it and compare it to the Radon course Nachi is providing.

Also note that Nick is promoting this to the Americans but doesn’t mention on that post anything about Health Canada. I guess its a marketing ploy strictly targeting naive, gullible Canadian members.

But what the hell do I know. After all I been out done by Peter Tafeen!

Ray
no different then colleges,we are in business to teach introductry levels to home inspectors.
yes there is a shortage of good home inspectors in canada, when the add was built in 2005,the comment was/is true Canada had a shortage of home inspectors at the time mainly out west

Thanks Allen I guess times have changed dramatically with the economy since you created the website. I think many inspectors will be falling by the way side particularly the newest inspectors.

BTW I also signed up for CanNachi as you suggested.

Also for anyone interested in alternative views about the biz and inspections and open discussion you are also free to register on my discussion board. Its non aligned so Nachi and ASHI, CAHPI, NCH, OAHI members are welcome. The only thing I ask is that folks register under their own names to keep it on the up and up. There are approx. 60 members non aligned and aligned.

http://oahi.activeboard.com/

thank you Ray,contact me as well anytime you wish look forward to meeting you one time

Allen

Thanks for your invitation, but it seems that someone more powerful is going to be running the show and the discussion board for CanNachi. Already you have been undermined.

I signed on only to receive this when I went to sign back on.

Ray,i will look into this??? doesnt make sense,no one should be banned unless they do any serous violations?

Allen

I wasn’t going to even post. But I guess my reputation proceeds me. :mrgreen:

Judging by the tags, we can see who is the most likely culprit.

If this is how the CanNachi board is going to be run which is publicly accessible you may need to rethink making it an open forum, there are some mental midgets amongst us. :wink:

It sure does, Expelled from NACHI, OAHI AND ASHI for ethics violations. Bravo raymond wand of Caledon, Ontario!!

I will get to the bottom of this as well Ray,no matter what the past is for someone,CanNACHI was designed to be different,were these the posts in the message rooms of CanNACHI???

ray do you have a number etc. so i can contact you?

Allen

I will tell you right now as long as Mario is pushing his weight around your success will not be fruitful. I do not wish to put you in a spot. Thanks for your efforts but you don’t need to hear Mario ranging on you in his spiteful manner.

And once again Mario is a liar a pathetic habitual liar. I have not been booted from ASHI you can go see my name as a member.
http://www.ashi.org/homeinspectors/Ontario/Caledon/17027CA/

Haven’t been kicked out of OAHI yet, they owe me $300. The only association I am proud to be kicked out of is Nachi because if Mario is a member he cheapens the entire membership.

So Mario now that you have tripped yourself up again what will you do for an encore?

Thanks Allen. All the best.

i shall be in touch

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Allen,[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Are you suggesting that wand will be allowed to join CanNACHI? If so, you are mistaken. wand is an expelled and disgraced ex-member of NACHI and as such he can’t, I repeat he can’t be allowed to join CanNACHI.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I suggest you apologize for misleading him into believing he can join CanNACHI and leave it at that.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Now it’s Mario? Three posts prior to this one it was Mary, interesting![/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]You were expelled from ASHI for ethics violations and recently reinstated.[/FONT]

Mario you left out that I have been kicked out of ASHI, and OAHI. You are slipping bro! Don’t you think its time you stop giving orders? Do you think everyone marches to your beat? Get over yourself!

Still waiting for an logical explanation as to why I am a member of ASHI contrary to your statement above.

http://www.ashi.org/homeinspectors/Ontario/Caledon/17027CA/

Mary

Also explain this too while you are formulating your next lie. Especially the part where it says Raymond Wand is a valuable member. The fact is Mario you can’t explain it because its the truth and its a document which you can no longer refute. Now what will you do for an encore, do you have any documentation to support your hot air? Nope I didn’t think so.