New Form

I am considering it. i am not sure if it would be cost effective for the client. it would take years to get out of the red. ripping out soffits and repairing would be quite costly.

Perhaps it could be some sort of tax deduction.

That would be great. but i have never heard of anything like it.

There is a credit for increasing the efficiency of the structure for energy conservation.
I got a credit for the new a/c, duct work, and attic foil.

We’re starting to use the form starting this coming Wednesday. Per OIR. A bit more work for a little more money. Gotta raise our price and hope newbies don’t undercut us all. Oh well, we’ll see a new form next year i’m sure.

Happy inspecting!!

Patrick,

Free wind mits and 4-points with your inspections. Who could possibly undercut that. Your web site also lists wind mits for $75.00 as stand alone. Withe the price of gas going to $4.00 per gallon you might as well pay your clients at those prices

Come on Bill, give the guy a break!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Under the old form, the photos would have been Clips. With the new form, it is a strap, 2 and 1 nails.

To get close up of the straps, I use a 12’ extension pole to mount my camera and set the shutter timer on 10 seconds. Many times I wish I had 15 seconds, but it does get the job done without having to crawl around the attic.

Under the old form, the photos would have been Clips. With the new form, it is a strap, 2 and 1 nails.

To get close up of the straps, I use a 12’ extension pole to mount my camera and set the shutter timer on 10 seconds. Many times I wish I had 15 seconds, but it does get the job done without having to crawl around the attic.

I’ll give you a quote when I finish my project. It actually was not that bad of a job to do, I’m doing extra repair work on some facial wood as I go.

How many wind mitigation have you done so far? Have you done any with the new form?

This one is good for three feet, but, you take the end and put it on a different type of pole. Pole
Or, you could spend the big bucks

Or, the really big bucks…Cobra

Eric, if you’re willing to take a chance on a slow boat from China, here’s one that doesn’t look too shabby. I’d probably order it if I were able to find it local.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Aluminium-UltraLightweight-67-Camera-Monopod-1-4-Mount-/170773582684?_trksid=p3284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DMRU-625%252BUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D21%26pmod%3D250922655761%26ps%3D54

Bert

I have done about 15 on the new form.

Takes longer in the attic and office. I also do a little more prep on the Roof to Wall pics.

Check out my camera mount. My camera has 10 seond delay with 3 shot burst.

…Also works well on attacking dogs…:mrgreen:

I have done about 15 on the new form.

Takes longer in the attic and office. I also do a little more prep on the Roof to Wall pics.

Check out my camera mount. My camera has 10 seond delay with 3 shot burst.

…Also works well on attacking dogs…:mrgreen:

$15.99 st Wallmart. Only problem it is to short.

What are you act actually going to send pictures of a measurement next to the strap?

If it’s off significantly I will. The clip alows me to reach out to nails I normally could not measure.

I’ve documented 8d nails that were 15’ feet away.

They are on Amazon as well.

My next purchase will probably be a 20X+ zoom camera just for the attic.

Yes, I was just going to post. I found them also. My camera is 15Xzoom and it truly does make a difference.

Bert