New RA Realtors Agreement of Sale

The new PA Association of Reators revised their agreement of sale to read that in PA someone performing a termite and/or wood destroying insect inspection must have a certified wood destroying pesticide applicators license. I looked at the PA dept. of agriculture and there are two levels of certification, private applicators and commercial applicators… Does the private applicator (which is a certification) satisfy this new requirement?