New to report writing

Hello everyone, I am Stephen or Steve Romanycia. I am from Saskatchewan Canada. Just working my thru InterNACHI’s courses for new members. I was just curious as to what the best software for report writing was. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am not very tech savvy so the easier to use the better.

Hi Steve! I’ve used Spectora for years and I love the simplicity. When training new folks it really allows you to follow sections of the inspection and lets you know if you’ve missed one (or two). You can actually (just about) complete an inspection on your cell phone, text, pictures, highlights, etc. greatly reducing your “administrative” time. Hope that helps.
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you Bruce it does help. I really appreciate the information. Now it is time to get out there and win some market lol

I like Tapinspect…you can try it free…Michael Wirth, the creator, will give you 5 reports free to try it out. It’s a free download and just costs $5 per report or $60 month unlimited reports, depending on your needs. PM me if you are interested and I’ll give you Michael’s cell number.