New York inspectors question

Hey I was just wondering how other new york inspectors are set up with state license. Did they register the license under there name ,under dba name, or under corporation name. Thanx in advance

If you have a corporation you have to register that name on your license. If you started with a DBA and changed to an LLC later on, you need a new license and license number. It’s still your license, they just need the corporation name on it

Matt, let me know if you need help with your insurance. call me any time

Dave is the man in this area