Nick,is this true?

There’s a NACHI conference next year in Canada?

http://www.nachi.org/convention2007.htm

This I do believe is just the primary program .
I expect there will be many changes and additions from this .
Roy Cooke sr.

Stay tuned for an update to follow when completed

It’s in Toronto?

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

And in May?

It’s not in Florida!

And it’s not in January!

I just might be able to attend.

Ms Margarita and Dr Cuervo are running to put it on their calendars.
That, of course, means trouble.

Russel please let me know if you are really going to attend. If so I will definitely be going.

Toronto in May sounds pretty darn good. By that time of the year, we’ll have a very good grasp of how we stand for our annual goals since the first quarter will have come and gone, and the second quarter would be half over.

Taking off in mid-January, before we’ve ever really had any time to make progress toward any yearly goals whatsoever, just was not an option for the past two Florida conventions.

Jim and I love Toronto, and we have not been there since 1995. And my About Homes webmaster lives in Montreal; it would provide me with a great opportunity to meet him, as well.

This is sounding like a real possibility. Ms Margarita and Dr Cuervo are excited.

Now, I must be heading off to the beach. I’ll check in from the nude beach hot spot as soon as I get there.

FACTS- Information that can be confirmed from the SOURCE ?..unless that is true…it is called FICTION

Besides…Mr. Harris…Who do you think cares…My Clients???..nope they hire me and other inspectors ( NACHI or otherwise ) for our reputation and how warm and FUZZY they feel on the phone or interview…IF NACHI, NAHI, ASHI or whom ever stopped existance tomorrow…would my clients CARE…NOPE nor would I…

Joining NACHI, ASHI, NAHI and whomever is truly OPTIONAL…it is who someone chooses to align themselves with…and if you dont think their is not NACHI bashing within the ASHI, NAHI and other ranks…get real…so are you going into the ASHI board and moaning and groaning…or is it just PUBLIC boards you choose to do this…just figured I would ask…:slight_smile:

I also had a riff with ASHI when I was a new home inspector, as well as CREIA, SPREI, NAHI, AAHI, and HIF. That riff was that none of them cared about me as a home inspector; they just wanted my money. Then, a year after leaving those organizations, I discovered NACHI, which seemed to, and still seems to, care about me as a home inspector. Hmmmmmmm.

That’s it. Last post. Ms Margarita and Dr Cuervo are waiting for me at the beach. Bye!

"Russel Ray, Certified Master MD"

Ok…Ok…So you dont like my sig line…I got it…I got it…

Ashi must be desperate. They will waive the conditions of membership if you send the money honey! Nice!

I was also a member, never did see the benefits.

It’s not yours. Yours is legitimate. It’s those guys now running around with “Certified Master Inspector” all over their posts, web sites, etc. I wonder if they got the 150-hour version, or the 1000-hour version. Perhaps there should be a CMI JR and a CMI SR?

Looks that way.

No need, there are many people here that know all about my credentials.

Good; then you shouldn’t have any problems filling out the profile then right?

Personally…I don’t give a Rats A$$ if someone likes my “Credentials”…The card in my wallet, the notice on the States website and the fact I know my posts are FACTUAL are all I need…

lol…not bashing…just making a statement…:slight_smile:

I also don’t care if someone likes what I say, likes what I post or likes me at all…honestly I really could careless…

I have come out of favor with more than one org. and this wont be the last I am sure…those that call me on the phone…get help if they need it…those that can use what I post…great…if not…so be it.

So…with that said…I am quite proud of the time and hours I have put into my profession…if someone comes here simply to BASH and cause issues…they are a PISS POOR person in general…not worthy of crap…shum and need a life…

Otherwise post what is considered helpful…if a post of mine is wrong tell me so…in a professional manner…otherwise I could careless…the signature line I use is for MY ego…no one elses…

Yes, I do put my credits, awards, plaques, membership certificates, trophys and anything else that make MY shallow a$$ feel good on my wall…why…because last I checked…I live in AMERICA…where it is free to do so…still…

Just so you guys know, he is playing with me. Raymond can access my profile on the other site in which we are exchanging thoughts.

But, Since you asked, if you will archive my post from years back you will see it. And if you cannot figure out how to do that, I will give you just some of it here;

There, you had long enough.

Let me know if you think I am not credentialed. Or better yet, ask some of the members on this board.

Not sure but…this is the reason I left the last org…pissing contests…anyway…if anyone needs electrical advice…call me…otherwise I am not of this CRAP…

As for my credits…SEARCH for them on your own time…they are easy to find…

Too many experts here…I learn everyday but the pissing and how long is YOUR “ORGAN” is past what even MY ego can take…back to the DIY boards I go…take care all…

I call it my wallpaper in the office! Makes for a good joke.

Credential smentials. I don’t think the issue is about credentials. Its about being able to post and having the decency not to hide behind incomplete profiles, its common courtesy, thats all.