Nick. You wouldn't lie

RR

This is to you personally

The question is not who you have relationships with but that you have relationships

I am upset with any comments as to your lifestyle that might have been expressed on this BB

While I have no control over the other posters I wish they would remember that we are all in this party together and that we all will come out the same

DEAD

rlb

Dan has proven himself to be both a miserable human being and a professional windbag.

Apparently he is also a bigot.

As such, his opinion holds no value.

Dan appears to be quoting an email that Nick Gromicko sent him, though. That does concern me some since Nick owns NACHI.

I did email Nick to ask him what’s up with post #17 in this thread.

You are a homo. –
Nick Gromicko
Founder
National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
www.nachi.org I’m not sure how posting an email word for word makes me a bigot in someone minds.:roll: :roll: :roll: Was it gromicko that sent me the email, I don’t know for sure, I only know that the email was from nick, and the other email that he was referring to was sent from someone else from nachi. Angry old man.:roll: :roll: :roll: Seeing the unprofessional reply to me I don’t think so. If some want to bury their head in the sand and deny the mind set of their leader and national spokes person, the same person that finds it necessary to bash other HI orgs and people by name in this profession on an open BB, and name call anyone or any org that don’t believe the way he does, OH WELL. ----- Original Message ----- From: Dan Harris To: Lisa Endza ; wzatarain@amerispec.net ; harris@affordableinspection.com ; sdinspections@cox.net ; AccuPro@AccuProINSPECT.com ; bobkille@acuspect.net ; cole@dominionrisk-west.com ; info@inspectaz.com Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 7:47 PM Subject: RE: NACHI Inspection Education Opportunity Tuesday, March 28 - Albuquerque,NM
Hmmm. After thinking about the source of this email, I decided to do a
little investigation. The speaker that gromickos puppets claim to be an
ASHI inspector doesn’t show up on ASHIs site as a member.
Hmmm is this an illegal use of ASHIs logo by gromicko??? or
Am I missing something ??? or is this another gromicko lie in an attempt
to validate his CE that is not accepted by any one else???

> [Original Message]
> From: Lisa Endza <lisa.endza@nachi.org>
> To: <wzatarain@amerispec.net>; <harris@affordableinspection.com>;
<sdinspections@cox.net>; <AccuPro@AccuProINSPECT.com>;
<bobkille@acuspect.net>; <cole@dominionrisk-west.com>; <info@inspectaz.com>
> Date: 3/16/2006 1:25:29 PM
> Subject: NACHI Inspection Education Opportunity Tuesday, March 28 -
Albuquerque,NM
>
> Hello Inspector!

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

OK. I’m gonna chime in on this thing. My gripe has to do with Nick’s major HO for ASHI. It has definitely gotten to the point of ridiculous and so unproffessional that I doubt I will renew my membership.
I sent an email to NACHI about responses on search engines and placement of responses from findaninspector.us. After a few exchanges he asked me what my site was. The next day I got this answer back:

Oh, we work pretty hard to hide online any site that references any no-entrance-requirement diploma mills like ASHI. You can counter by adding http://www.nachi.org/webseal.htm to your homepage .

What he is refering to is that I use ASHI SOP (that is the only reference to ASHI on my site). I do have the NACHI logo on my site. I reminded him that I am a dues paying member and should be afforded the same benefits as any other member. I asked him if the seal was any different from the logo and I got this back:

Yes, we covertly control most of the search engines (we either own them or in the case of Google, pay them). Anyway, our webseal is optimized for this. We also scan for diploma mills.

Some pretty ridiculous statements there. ‘we own them or covertly control them’? That is just stupid. I wonder if YAHOO or Ask.com know if they’re being controlled by NACHI? And that crap about ‘diploma mills’? Nick that is getting quite tiresome and it’s another way for you to try and bash ASHI. That kind of crap just comes back on you like a bad burrito. Don’t try to make NACHI entrance requirements an issue when comparing yourself to ASHI. The non proctored entrance exam is quite easy, as is becoming a member of NACHI.
I think we’ve got an ego-maniac running this outfit. That isn’t neccesarily bad, but energy must be directed into elevating NACHI not bashing other orgs.

Harris is alive.

:wink: :wink: :wink: I’m always alive, kinda like mold, I just lay dormant till oh nicky feeds me.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Mr Harris:
Just a quick note to say thanks. Although I may not agree with some of your posts, or the way you like to do things, I do appreciate your attempts to keep things straght.

Brian writes “I do appreciate your attempts to keep things straght.”

Straight? Another reference to orientation?

:smiley:

BTW: Dan was not quite correct…I’m no homo, but if it makes him feel any better… I’m a flaming Metro.

:cool:

Poor Dan, I remember the years you could actually find something substantial to complain about with regards to NACHI… now you have sunk to the status of incorrectly forming a thread title about me lying about one of the qualifications of one of our bazillion speakers at one of our bazillion events. It sure ain’t the good old NACHI bashing days huh Dan? What are you going to resort to next in your small world?.. complaining that I misspelled one of the qualifications of one of the bazillion speakers at one of our bazillion events? You could title the thread…* “Nick, you wouldn’t misspell…”*

You are pathetic.

You know, the world would be a better place if there were more like Nick. Although you may not like what he says, or want to hear it, he shoots from the hip–and it’s straight.

It seems for the most part, you bashers are just trying to get something started. If you were a member of a good HI organization, you could spend your time getting educated by taking one of our online courses. (isn’t it sad the the ‘other’ orgs spend your money running to every Realtor and prospective homebuyer they know to tell them they have to use one of their inspectors, instead of spending it educating them?)

Nick… Where did I call you a ho… :roll: :roll: :roll: .

If you recall the email on post #17 was from an email you or some one using your email and signing your name sent to me.

I like the way you twist things around to make you smell like a rose, that one ain’t gonna fly with me as I NEVER call any body names in writing, on an email or open BB.

I won’t stoop that low.

If you follow all my posts, The closest that I ever came to name calling [no name was mentioned] was stating that the BTR can now see what an a… runs this org 2.5 years ago.

By the way what ever happened to health insurance for all nacho members thru nachi. Guess I’ll have to join nahi to get that benefit.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

I have a simple question - why allow a person to add their comments to a private message board who is not a member?

I see this all the time on other threads - Their input is sometimes dervisive, not always correct, a sometimes only meant to corrupt NACHI, or get other NACHI members responding like crazy, while they sit back and laugh -

There is a lot to do, I want to build NACHI, because I have found that NACHI has helped my business - I don’t give a **** about other certification orgs - except to recognize them as out there, my competition.

http://www.allbuildinginspection.com I went to the web site and did some looking around: I must say that I was sorely disappointed and feel the site is a criminal act. I could find no supporting documentation of any kind to verify the claim the inspector is actually a state registered engineer; moreover, I can not determine what discipline this person practices engineereing in… (Mechanical, electrical structural, industrial)

There were links that clearly implied this inspector is members of both NACHI and ASHI, but again there is no supporting documentation other than implication of this fact. I want to see a name and a member number! If this individual was in Texas, TBPE, and TREC agents would knock his door down and cart him to jail for a variety of infractions. I guess this guys legal name is Mr, Allbuildinginspection.com and I could not actually find the name of the inspector on the site, though I only spent 15 minutes looking… Ethical business practices dictate this be very apparent to the general public right on your home page.

Although the federal government does not regulate home inspectors, they do regulate the interstate commerce which may from time to time arise between citizens of the several states! I am a citizen of Texas but he is located in Florida, and his website is pushing the edge of unethical business practice and possibly, deceptive trade practices across state lines, and that is a matter of federal jurisdiction.

Ask yourself the following questions:

• Who is the inspector(s)?
  • What are their precise qualifications to practice residential inspections?
  • What are their qualifications to inspect commercial facilities and property?
  • What agency regulates them in the parent or practicing jurisdiction?
  • What are their engineering qualifications and disciplines?
  • What agency regulates the engineering function of this business?

If you can’t quickly answer the above questions when you visit a website, it is very close to engaging in a deceptive trade practice… make sure your NACHI websites clearly answer these questions to cover your butts… The general public will tolerate an inexperienced inspector, or even one with little affiliation, but they will not tolerate a deceptive inspector, nor should NACHI…

Cortland,

Here’s the info. you are seeking…

Steve Jawitz
All Building Inspection
170810 Miami Gardens Drive Miami Gardens, FL 33017-0810
Phone: Dade 305.362.3944 Toll Free Phone: 1.800.455.3944 E-mail: info@AllBuildingInspection.com

Contractor License Info:
Name:JAWITZ, STEVEN E (Primary Name)TOTAL GUARD OF MIAMI INC (DBA Name)
Main Address:**PO BOX 170810 HIALEAH Florida 33017-0810
County:**DADE **
License Mailing:
LicenseLocation:**PO BOX 170810 HIALEAH FL 33017-0810
County:DADE ****License InformationLicense Type:Certified General Contractor
License Number:CGC008569
Licensure Date:Expires:08/31/2004 **Special Qualifications
Qualification Effective
Qualified Business License Required**02/20/2004

Building Inspector License Info:
Name:JAWITZ, STEVEN EMIL (Primary Name)** (DBA Name)**
Main Address:**Private Address Private Address **
**Private Address **
**Private Address **
**Private Address **
License Mailing:
LicenseLocation:Private Address Private Address **
Private Address **
Private Address **
Private Address License Information
License Type:Standard Inspector
License Number:BN3182
Licensure Date:04/03/1998
Expires:11/30/2003 **Special Qualifications
Qualification Effective
Building

Professional Engineer Info:
Name:JAWITZ, STEVEN EMIL (Primary Name)** (DBA Name)**
Main Address:**P O BOX 170810 **
MIAMI GARDENS Florida 330170810
County:**DADE **
License Mailing:
LicenseLocation: License Information
License Type:Professional Engineer
License Number:18871
Licensure Date:07/22/1977
Expires:02/28/2007 Special Qualifications****Qualification Effective

Now that we have that settled what is your bitch?

For the best dressed flaming Metro I know… Enjoy! :smiley:

18673323_240x240_F.jpg

Homo is Latin for “man”.

Instead of typing it all again, I will just say see my post on the other thread pertaining to this

WARNING!!! Do not say ANYTHING negative about this thread if you don’t want to be investigated and possibly thrown out. Free speech has it’s price here at NACHI.

While we are on the subject of HOMO’s…

We can’t forget about the computer homo’s.