Nick, your new and tough test is great

Hey Nick, Tuxedo Ferrell, Bobby’s new friend just took your new, improved test that only 25% pass. Sorry to say he took it in 15 min and scored 84% . I already gave him 149.75 hrs of HI ED.
Can he now become a CMI.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

**Tuxedo Ferral’s Results
**Below is your online score. You have completed NACHI’s Online Inspector Examination in 15 minutes.
**Your Online Score

• You answered 100 questions correctly for a total of 400 points.
  • You answered 20 incorrectly for a total of 79 points.
    Your final score was 84 (a passing score)
    Your Unique Session Code:
    Keep this code for your records: EXPR-0000-0604-98
    Please keep this code for your records. It will help NACHI staff verify your test results.
    **Congratulations!
    **We are happy to inform you that you have passed NACHI’s Online Inspector Examination! This is one of the requirements you need to fulfill to join us. Visit NACHI’s membership page for more information.
    **Please note that passing this examination DOES NOT certify you as a home inspector. This exam is one of MANY NACHI Membership Requirements.
    **The questions on the exam you just took were randomly selected from a much larger pool of questions. Therefore, every exam is different.
    Please note that once you pass the exam, your test score is kept confidential and will not be reflected on your certificate.

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Dan,

Only if he’s near the Walmart. Have him see Rita at the snack bar. :wink:

Dan,

You continue to prove yourself a bigger fool with every piece of drivel you post. Has the heat addled your pea-sized brain?

For someone who holds NACHI in such high disdain, you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time posting your maniacal diatribes.

Grow up Dan.

To paraphrase 1 Corinthians 13:11 “Be a man and put away childish things.”

Dan,

You only scored an 84. Shows how tough the NACHI exam is when a polished home inspector such as you only scores an 84. Just think it took two of you to score that low. :smiley:

Most experienced home inspectors score in the 90’s.

84% in 15 min. out of 100 questions 20 wrong answers! If the two of you were more conscious the two of you could have done & should have done much better. So that is 42% correct for each of you. I think that proved that the test for acceptance into NACHI is good. Remember that there is a lot more tests that have to be passed to be a member.
:wink:

Actually a few days before that I took it and scored 92%, [those darn radon questions got me] :frowning: :frowning:
I was to embarrassed to post it due to having to stop and schedule an inspection during the test and it ended up taking 27 min to complete.

I’m satisfied being a cretin for passing it in 15 min. seeing that it takes me 12 min to read the questions with out about reading the answers and thinking what to answer.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The other qualifications, what 289.00?
No problem nick will wave that just to get more membership #sss:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Wow Dan! We got a pretty similar score!

Must mean one of two things…either I’m as good as an old fart…

or you’re as dumb as a newbie! :wink: :smiley:

ROFL!

Too funny Wendy!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Lol!

Not to insult you Wendy, but I know which one I think it is! :smiley:

You may be right…you may be wrong…I posted it here awhile back so it’s not too much of a mystery.

I was going to take it again soon though and see if I’ve learned anything.

(besides, I couldn’t resist.LOL)

Quick everyone get your Preparation H NACHI’s resident Roid (Wendy Wannabe) is giving us her famous all knowing wisdom. to be followed by her famous post with such statements as ‘what ever, LOL, etc…’
and lets not forget my favorite about all the big strong men being afraid of her. No one is afraid of her she is just an annoyance ‘Roid’ (pain in the A$$)
Turn in tomorrow for more of the never ending Verbal Diarrhea from NACHI’s own
Wendy Wannabee the out house inspector. Or wait for the soon to be released film 'Clueless in Seattle":stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Michael,

I agree, I see her posts everywhere on this board, about every subject. How can someone have so much knowledge about home inspecting, having never actually done one. LOL, whatever!:smiley:

Jerry

It’s comming at the speed Wendy is posting she will have caught up and Passed RR if the both continue at the same pace.
On Jan 29th ,2007
Many of RR post are very educational . 2.91 per day
Many of Wendy’s post are ??? 9.72 per day
PostsTotal Posts: 1,190 (9.72 posts per day) Find all posts by wforsythFind all threads started by wforsyth
Referrals: 0

PostsTotal Posts: 3,403 (2.91 posts per day) Find all posts by rrayFind all threads started by rray Referrals: 0
Roy sr

She would make a great CMI.

Certified Minimalist Inspector

It’s about getting an education. Which you probably don’t have.

I’m scared for all your first clients if you didn’t have an education and just started doing inspections blind at first.

At least my clients will know that I actually took some training first and didn’t just go in and fumble my way around and learn at their expense.:roll:

Hmmm…yes, I much prefer to listen to someone who claims the code has changed rather than admit being wrong.

(no offense Russell)

Gosh…you guys are brutal :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Gotta give her credit. Wendys just working off her free membership,
not to mention it takes a lot of posts to accumulate the 150 required hrs to become a cmi :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Actually Dan, you’re starting to look nice in comparison. :slight_smile:

…and you have a point there about the hours. :wink: After all, the board is here for education right? :wink:

Or just slamming for those who aren’t here to learn and were obviously the class bullies growing up. Or did you guys get kicked out? :wink: