Nick, your new and tough test is great

[quote=wforsyth]
…and you have a point there about the hours. :wink: After all, the board is here for education right? :wink:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: With no disrespect to the 4 or 5 inspectors with actual hands on HI experience and have more than 100 inspections completed that offer correct advice on this site.

I would strongly suggest finding another source of education to acquire the 150 hours prior to claiming to be a cmi.
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Ok…you noticed the winking smiley right? sigh

[quote=dharris]

Dan, that pisses me Off!!! I have well over 700 inspections and I am sure I am not the only 0ne. As a matter of fact!! Dave valley as for one has way more inspections than you. say 12000. If you are going to bitch… bitch at the right people not the members.

Complain to Nick not us as we are good to go.:smiley:

And **** you LOL

I appolagize Dave V. I used your name without permission.

Really, that pisses me off also. I’m 12 short of 500…wait I’m not a member anymore.

Me too, I stopped counting after about 1200. No, its okay, I understand where he is coming from.

Wasn’t meant as an insult to you Wendy. I was taking a shot at the ignorant one. But my apologies none the less.

It’s okay, all in good humor.

But thanks for caring enough to apologize. That’s much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Chuck, I always knew you were 12 short of something. :smiley:

Dan,

Find a new thread and move on.

Yes…preferably, find a thread just short enough and just strong enough to prevent your fingers from reaching the keyboard. And if that doesn’t work, I know a few members who’ll be happy to chip-in for an invisible fence. That ought to do the trick.

:wink:

Believe me Michael, Shelton is nowhere near Seattle in any way. Think Deliverance…

Most people think anywhere in Washington is near Seattle. It would help if people could study geography.:roll:

Oh my gosh that was funny! LOL!

dharris posted: [those darn radon questions got me]

No worries there Harris…apparently it stumped Nick Gromicko in the past as well…:cool: click on: http://www.officer.com/news/IBS/wtae/news-2211016.html
(half-way down page)

HERE IS A SUMMARY:…But Team 4 has learned Gromicko got in trouble for failing to protect consumers in western Pennsylvania.
In 1998, the state Department of Environmental Protection denied Gromicko and his company certification to do radon testing after inspections found they improperly installed radon detectors. The DEP found 50 violations in 30 homes and fined Gromicko $14,000.
Van Osdol: “What message does that send, if someone in your position has that type of record with that many violations in something that involves home inspections?”
Gromicko: "I’m not a home inspector."
Van Osdol: “But you used to be a home inspector, is that correct?”
Gromicko: “Yes.”
There’s more to the case against Gromicko.
Van Osdol: “You never paid the $14,000 fine, right?”
Gromicko: “That’s right.”
Van Osdol: “Why not?”
Gromicko: “I did not have to.” :shock: The DEP says that’s not true. A spokesman says the fine is still “on the books uncollected” because the DEP has been unable to locate Gromicko.:shock:

QUESTION: So then why is a man who claims NOT to be a home inspector, or has failed to be one…running a HI Training Business, certifying 12 yr.olds and people who havent even performed a single inspection??? WHY?..
It’s simple…BECAUSE YOU ARE LETTING HIM…cha ching! Well…its your buck

Its reminds me of that guy who wrote…“Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus…” …a marriage counselling book…and yet he was divorced at the time…:roll:

Oh hey …one more for ya…(a member talking about a certified, test passing female NACHI member)
Jerry Stewart posted:
I agree, I see her posts everywhere on this board, about every subject. **How can someone have so much knowledge about home inspecting, having never actually done one. **LOL, whatever

Yet NACHI claims to have strict quality assurance when it comes to awarding NACHI certification? WOW…I know that I sure dont want someone who has never done one inspection…looking at my potential new home! Yikes…that is right up there with a 12 year old performing one!..:shock:

Sheesh Nick…maybe you should let me revamp that test for you…afterall…in order to fit your hiring criteria…apparently I have to be “hot”…and like a dog that is loyal…following you all around…yadda yadda yadda…
well…the first part I’ve been told is right…even with a name like Nethran…but acting like a dog around you…? I think not…

meow…:cool-cat:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Old news - what can you bring to our table that is useful or of interest.

Thats Harris under an AKA. Harris probably has several.

Yeah. It seemed suspiciously similar to previous ranting about me. :wink:

Sorry. Gary your giving me w a y y to much credit, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: althought I tottally agree with the value of providing that information, even if it’s old news], I cannot take credit for that valuable information provided by Mr or Ms Belzar.[it may be old news but the information provided is still true per public records] not to mention Mr or Ms Belzars grammer and method of relaying the message is far better than mine:) :o :o

Heck I can’t figure out how to transfer my internet service from my old computer to my new one, let alone create new AKAs and email address’s :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dan Harris, nice to see you post. I hope to see you at our next chapter mtg. I believe our host has some sort of AZ ASHI connection.:wink:

**Our next local chapter meeting will be the evening of August 1, 2006. The meeting will be held at Arizona Suntech from 6 pm until 9 pm. **

Arizona SunTech
2538 East University Dr. Suite 100, Phoenix Arizona 85034
Tel. 602.286.9600 Fax 602.286.9602

Posts about Nick’s past are getting a little tiring.

Someday Nick will probably get the state to shut up for being full of crap or he will just write them a check to go away.

This thing that they can’t find him does not float – every one knows where Nick is.

rlb