Online Agreement Update

Thanks to a suggestion from one of our members, we’ve just added an update to our Online Agreement System. Now, when you’re notified that a client has signed your agreement, you’ll see the client name into the email subject line. This should make searching through your inbox much easier.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions!

Thanks!

Could anyone explain to this caveman of computers how that works?:):smiley:

You get notified every time one of your clients signs your inspection agreement. That agreement is sent to you by email. The subject line of that email that we send to you is now your client’s name. That way you can spot/find it easier in your inbox.

Good stuff gang, this will help a bit…

Jim

I have a lot of clients that the agreement ends up in the trash. Anybody else having this problem?

I send a follow up email after the contract is sent to check their junk folder or just go to http://www.nachi.org/viewagreement/ and they can enter their email to get to the contract.

We continually work to minimize the emails that go into your client’s junk folder, but the fact is that some servers are very determined and think ANY automatic email is spam. For now, just remind your client to check the spam or junk folder!

Where can I find info on your inspection agreement??
Thanks Dennis Schad. dennisschad@gmail.com

Click the “Members Only Log In” top right of this page, sign in, Online Agreements at top.