Ontario InterNachi Logo

OK guys any suggestion how long we should keep it on MB before releasing? I say 1000 views or do you think we should wait longer.

Dont’ base it on views, it will be awhile before hitting 1000. Make it a set time. A week or maybe two. JMO.

That is exactly what I said Timothy. 1 week to Levi and Nick.
I think it will reach 1000 by that time or even more.

In the US, most ‘legal’ matters require 30 days to be effective. JMO.

I believe this is just another logo option, no legality behind it. If there is than this thread is a lot less informing than it should be.

Wasn’t the point about “being legal”, more so that 30 days is a proper length of time to “inform”, based upon the legal standard. Do as you will. I was just offering an opinion.

The legal right lies with InterNachi to accept this Logo for the use of all Ontario InterNachi Inspectors. That has already been done. Now if we then decided to use that Logo in Ontario to promote our own training, MB ect as a separate Association and then gravitated away from InterNachi, then that would be an issue that would need legal permission that most likely would not be granted anyways.
The decision on how that logo should look falls on the Ontario Inspectors and all input is needed to get it right.

Obviously, Canadians have a different (legal) mindset than Americans. Nevermind.

Here is bit of change! Ontario Inspectors please decide.

InterNACHI-Ontario-logo.jpg

InterNACHIOntario-logos.jpg

Valid point Jeffrey, also to be informative, it ought to be advertised to all members not just the ones that come here (very few of the 600+ in Ontario from what I can see from the statistics.

We do, that’s why we have a different legal system from the U.S. In fact we can’t make our minds up what our mindset is, so we have two different systems in Canada. :smiley:

Okay Levi did make some changes but there is no input as to the change. Please Ontario Inspectors make a decision soon.

I personally like the First one! But this is your Ontario Logo so please give some input as to whether you like the Gold in the house or plain white?

How about the house in gold, but the trillium in white? I think that would look better, personally.

Thanks Chris this has been sent to levi.

Final touches are needed and since this is a long weekend for Ontario, we will not get traffic on this logo. We are running out of time as InterNachi does want to release the new logo.

Thanks to Verne there may be another option to be certifed in Ontario.
For those that have not yet got 200 hrs of Continuing Education it is best you do so soon.

? ?

To be clear about this Logo it is not a Certification involved with Licensing but intended to provide a means of building recognition specific to** Ontario**.
The same goes for the other logo you can achieve however the InterNachi logo is only available for use if you are an InterNachi Inspector.
When the Licensing is needed in Ontario then this Logo may need to compliment a separate Logo that will be determined after.
The logo will be free to all and used by all InterNachi Inspectors.

Looks like this will be the Logo for all InterNachi Inspectors in Ontario. 600 views and no comments against it yet.