Ontario is now InterNACHI's 5th strongest market per capita.

1. Florida
  2. Colorado
  3. North Dakota
  4. Montana
  5. Puerto Rico
  6. Ontario & New Hampshire
  7. Tennesee & Vermont
  8. Idaho
  9. Georgia
  10. South Carolina

www.nachi.org/capita2009.htm

Aahh!!! Lotsa newbies…my lifeline…suck’em in/spit’em out in 2 or 3 years when they got to get a real job. Everyone can be a home inspector…overnight!!!

Interesting Last year there were over 500 members in Ontario.
Alberta had 28. This year Alberta has 56 (As of yesterday)
Our membership was increasing while Ontario has decreased.
I hope Nicks decision to back out of attending our AGM on Monday Jan 19, 2009 does not effect our future membership.

Your AGM meeting turned into a monster (lots of great speakers). Save me for gap-fillin.’ We’ll bring our Inspector Success Seminar to AB next.

Nice to see that our little state of New Hampshire is still in the top ten!:stuck_out_tongue:

• We outnumber ASHI members by 10 to 1!:mrgreen:

We have a State Chapter meeting on the 28th and I will see if we can come up with some strong marketing methods to “spread the word”.

What is the meaning of Strong and Weak? There are some states with a per capita of 14 that show strong, yet Washington that shows a 20, has no “Strong” attached. What is the difference?

The SPIN DOCTOR should be along to set you “straight” on that (according to Nickey) so that you really won’t be able to understand it!!

not all in population are of age or able to purchase property, please explain the point of these stats…am i’m missing something

how many houses sold and how many inspected by nachi members could be useful

this info would actually show weak/strong markets

WE ARE NUMBER FIVE! :D:D
WE ARE NUMBER FIVE! :D:D:D
WE ARE NUMBER FIVE! :D:D:D:D
WE ARE . . . um . . . . . never mind . . .:roll:

Comments like this will get you RED Squares from members everytime boy!

Stephen, good catch. Fixed.

Barry, I’d like to incorporate data on homes sold. Does anyone have that data?