Opportunities for Inspectors

I have recently teamed up with an engineering firm to provide “Foundation Certifications” on manufactured homes. FHA and VA loans will require a foundation cert before lending on MFH’s.

This is an ancillary service that you (as a home inspector) can use to facilitate the foundation cert, which is issued by a Professional, Registered Engineer. You can promote this in your area and build your own service, and/or you can place yourself on the register (like with draw inspections) to perform the inspection orders in your area.

For more information go to http://www.tinyurl.com/siteinsp. There is an online form to fill in if you’re interested.

FWIW - I am not affiliated with this firm and I make no commission for providing inspectors. This is an informational post, for inspectors looking to add an additional service.

Jeff
Ed just sent me some further information.

Have you been doing a lot for them?

Just hooked up recently. No work for them yet. . .

My first impression was not that they send you work as much as they show you how to dig it up yourself.
I may be wrong.

Signed On

That may well be. I typically have 10 or 15 opportunities each year to offer foundation certs on MFH’s that I am already inspecting.

Gentlemen,

I am a proud member of NACHI and a licensed engineer in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan & Texas…willing to ge more state licenses if needed!

I would like to partner with any of you interested in Manufactured Home Foundation Certification. Yes, you would have to find the jobs and do the inspection; I will review your field notes and write the report. I am willing to split the fee 50-50.

Please email with any questions.

Regards,
John
www.cse-eng.com
info@cse-eng.com

We started working with them last week and have granted them access to InterNACHI member’s contact information for the purposes of hiring members.