Phone app for studying

We bought an iphone to be able to use the app but cannot find it in the app store, not one for android either?

I hadn’t had luck with the app either. However I’ve done a good chunk of studying just on the iPhone safari browser. No issues

What app??

1 Like

I have the Internachi flashcard app on my I phone.

2 Likes

Does it work? Maybe that’s what they’re lookin for, I didn’t even know there was one.

1 Like

Me neither, Bob…news to me.

Is it helpful, Scott?

1 Like

When I type in Internachi or Nachi in the App Store it does not show up, is there somewhere I can get a direct link? Should I contact support somehow?

James, ask at [email protected]

I have it installed on my phone. But about 6 or 8 months ago it changed and now when you open the app, it redirects to opening a browser window and going to the NACHI website. Says the flashcards are now available directly in your dashboard.

Thank you for letting me know that!! Happy Holidays!

1 Like