PICs of Nick's construction goat.

She loves scaffolding.

Cool goat!

A word of advice; keep her away from Linas. Bob has already told us stories.:smiley:

They like “high” places.

Not for sure but I have been told by people in the know that they stand real still with their back feet in ones boot tops:twisted::twisted::roll:

That’s B-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-D !!! :mrgreen:

That is better than Daaaaaaaaady:D:D:mrgreen:

Yeah…I get pissed off enough at people up with me on scaffolding, especially masons. I can imagine how far that goat would be thrown after I trip over it twice. :wink:

Jeff

Yep, gotta figure that would come from OK. Nick knows it is different in Colorado. Just lead them to the edge of a mountain cliff and they push back… :mrgreen:

Nick I personally am a HUGE animal activist and think all living beings are cool. I don’t even kill bugs, I typically take them out and set them free…I guess except Mosquitos. Cool pet and appears to be human friendly…

I had a few when I was a kid.

The “LAST” one was the one who climbed on top of the neighbors convertable and ate the top. :slight_smile:

True Story.

Just watch out for the horns so you don’t sing soprano for the rest of your life! LOL

Me??? If you hillbillies ain’t f u c k i n’ your sisters, mothers or cousins, your gettin’ yer goat.:wink:

I’m confused . .
Who was the SHEEP guy?:shock:

If it came down too it, would you eat Nick or the goat?

Personally, I would eat Nick first as he has more meat on his bones :wink:

hehe…“had a few” Beavis and Butthead would be proud.

Just realized . . . it’s been years since this post, but WE have a Nigerian Dwarf doe named Buttercup, also!
Total of 8 right now.

Goats make amazing friends! Proof is in the pictures. :slight_smile:

Adorable addition for you and Lena!