Presentations to realtors

Originally Posted By: cnelson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Thanks
Chad ![eusa_pray.gif](upload://666dNZBTjxv415U6VjmA9ZydFQN.gif)

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Feed them, especially if you are not comfortable with public speaking. Most sales meetings are in the morning. Bring fresh cut fruit, bagels, nice pastries, etc. Also hand out your marketing flyer. The combination of food and flyer is a winner and will take the attention away from you. If anyone has a question, they'll ask. It is easier to answer questions than to deliver a speech. Don't forget plates, napkins, silverware, binders at http://www.nachi.org/binder.htm , and your business cards.

Also, if any member schedules a presentation around my schedule at http://www.nachi.org/events.htm I'll go with you and help do the presentation. I'm a veteran REALTOR.

Nick

Originally Posted By: jpope

To add to Nick’s post, find a reputable Mold Inspection Company in your area that will help give the "educational "portion of your presentation. I’m sure they will be glad to join you.

Jeff Pope

JPI Home Inspection Service

“At JPI, we’ll help you look better”

(661) 212-0738

Originally Posted By: rhinck

Another “handout” might be the info on Federal Pacific “Stab-lok” service panels or aluminum wiring. We see alot of both on my area and this is good information. I forget the address but just do a search and you will find it right on the message board.

Rick

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Tip of the hat to Nick for his willingness to travel and help a newcomer.

Erol Kartal
ProInspect

Originally Posted By: cnelson

Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it very much. That is very generous of you Nick if you are in the area I might just take you up on that.

Any more suggestions are welcome.

Thanks again
Chad ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Chad,

I sold HVAC service contracts for 12 years. My technical knowledge was very basic. I was successful because I got people to like me.

If you can be that kind of person and sell the benefits of NACHI, no one will ask you techie stuff at your meeting. Just pretend they're all naked.

Erol Kartal
ProInspect