Real Estate Office Presentations

Originally Posted By: menser
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hello All-

I’m new to the business and am trying to put together some presentations for local real estate offices. I figured I would start with a pre-listing inspection presentation. Any suggestions for presentation content and ways to get appointments for the actual presentation would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and have good one!

Mark

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi Mark,

Please follow this link to a members only discussion of a PowerPoint presentation that I put together for members awhile ago, I hope it helps.

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=8393&highlight=powerpoint

BTW, welcome to NACHI

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: menser

Thanks Gerry. This is very helpful.

As far as getting in to do the presentations, is there anything special to do or just ask/offer to do a presentation to the agents?

It's great to be a member of an association that does so much for its members. The discounts alone are astounding between discounts on tools, software, insurance...

Anyway, thanks for the link and the welcome.
Mark

Originally Posted By: jhugenroth

Hi Mark, and welcome to NACHI and the home inspection biz!

As far as office presentations, it's like one of the first things you learn in sales.. just ask! It's a numbers game. Some offices will be harder to get into than others for various reasons. You may have to call on some several times.

Also check with your local Realtor association. If you join as an affiliate member, you can usually get some floor time at their weekly meetings.

Good luck!

Originally Posted By: jsmith10

Hi Gary B.,

I just viewed your presentation and I was/am IMPRESSED. Very nice job.

I have bookmarked it so I can get the info to you when time permits, as I would LOVE to have this as a marketing tool. I don't do many presentations but I do emails.

You are one of the prime examples of why NACHI is the best. Members helping members in every facet of the home inspection business and so much more.

--
Joe,
Vice-President, Idaho Chapter,
www.NachiIdaho.org

Inspected as though my family are to live or work there.

http://www.Treasurevalleyinspections.com

Originally Posted By: wpoole

Hi Mark and welcome to the HI paradise. I have found the best way to get in is just like they told you ASK! Use you contacts and relationship with your best realtors and they can help to get you involved. Also, large realty’s have well planned training programs for their new realtors and you can volunteer to assist with the training. I have had good success with this and have several realtors who depend on me to present at each session. The other benefit for you is you get to establish relationships with realtors who have not established themselves yet. As they grow their business, you have the chance to grow also. Think of it as farming, just planting seeds doesn’t result in a crop. You MUST tend the field!!