Quiktrak Job Offer

I’m a fairly new member of NACHI, but already I’ve gotten random calls from nationwide companies seeing if I was interested in doing property, audit, or inventory inspections for them. I turned the first one down because it wasn’t that great of money and one of the responsibilities was making contact with people who were behind on loan payments…who wants to be that guy!

But I recently had an offer from a company called Quiktrak to do inventory audits for farm dealerships and motorcycle companies. From what I gather, it pays about $50 per job and each job is estimated to take anywhere from 1 to 2 hours. Of course they say the jobs are sporadic but estimate around 10 jobs a month.

Anyone have any experience or thougths about doing this kind of thing or working for this company? I’m trying to decide if it’s worth my time.

$50 for 1-2 hours??? I don’t think so !!!

$50 for 1/2 hour… sure!

**Inventory audits

Does not sound Home Inspection related at all.

when i first started i did some work like this. When times are slow do what you need to.

things that didnt pay well that i have done.

Draw inspections
Car dealer inventory inspections
heavy equipment inspections
commercial insurance inspections

Were these conducted down south? :stuck_out_tongue:

Good one, Larry!

Kenny: You do what you can to put food on the table. When I started out, I did all kind of things. I used each of them as a marketing opportunity for my home inspection business. Cards, brochures, conversation. You never know where your next inspection will come from.

That’s funny Larry. KENNY take as much money as you can and advertise. The one who advertises best wins. :mrgreen:

Sounds like SecureTrac… search the posts.