Radon Class

So you on commenting on using a company in 2000, 12 years ago?

What is interesting about your comments Doug is that you dont know my background. I personally have been in business for many years and think differently than you do. I would never think I know it all because that is when you stop learning, and when you do that you start going backwards. We are always looking to do things better and smarter, and simply keep an open mind.

I had a bad experience with Radalink and after years in the business, have met many also with years of experience who are too polite to say what they think of the Radalink crew.
Many of the home inspectors doing radon don’t care about the test just the money, again my experience.
I may sound bitter but I’m not, just realistic, our business is and has been very successful and it started because of radon testing.

For every good home inspector I meet doing radon or mold, they’re several who should be ashamed of themselves for taking money for what they do. Our attention to detail keeps us busy and often points out deficiencies in other’s work.

I just changed my opinion of a local home inspector who also licensed mold assessor. (5 minutes ago)
Seems he went a home with a mold problem and told the client they needed a real mold inspection- call us. He has done that several times now this season. He is helping his client not taking their money.
I have three HI mold reports from Realtors since last Friday where that was not the case.
I know everyone thinks they do a great job.
Great
Just got back from Venice, wish someone up there would start doing Radon testing.
Sharky’s has a great lunch but the drive is a pain.