Greg when I am good and ready this will be my choice!
[Home](http://www.trutechtools.com/) > [Thermal Imaging Cameras](http://www.trutechtools.com/ThermalImagers) > [Fluke Thermal Imagers](http://www.trutechtools.com/FlukeThermalImagers)
6495 TruReward$ points will be placed in your account when you buy this item.
**Item Id: 4000296**
Review this item](http://www.trutechtools.com/Fluke-TiR27-60HZ_p_1810.html#)
[Share on facebook](http://www.trutechtools.com/Fluke-TiR27-60HZ_p_1810.html#) [Share on twitter](http://www.trutechtools.com/Fluke-TiR27-60HZ_p_1810.html#) [Share on email](http://www.trutechtools.com/Fluke-TiR27-60HZ_p_1810.html#) [Share on print](http://www.trutechtools.com/Fluke-TiR27-60HZ_p_1810.html#) [More Sharing Services](http://www.trutechtools.com/Fluke-TiR27-60HZ_p_1810.html#) (http://www.trutechtools.com/Fluke-TiR27-60HZ_p_1810.html#)
**Your Price:** $6,495.00
**Availability:** Back Order
Add to Wish List
** 240 x 180 detector, 45Mk sensitivity, -4 to 302F, 60Hz
Designed for Building Diagnostics, the Fluke TiR27 delivers superior image quality, versatility, and affordability without compromise. The Fluke TiR27 boasts 240x180 infrared resolution, industry leading spatial resolution, and a high definition display creating the sharpest images in its price class. Calibrated for building diagnostic applications, the Fluke TiR27 can detect even the smallest temperature differences with excellent detail.
With its rugged body, integrated lens cover, protected display and 6’ drop test, the Ti27 is designed to handle the harshest environments.
The greatest technological advancement in thermography may be how Fluke has made it so simple to capture images and analyze data right out of the box. With just a push of your thumb, go from one handed manual smart focus to adding picture-in-picture and even add comments in your own voice.
Building Diagnostics Thermal Imager, 60 Hz
- Thermal imager with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including mains adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- SD memory card
- Multi-format USB memory card reader for downloading images into your computer
- SmartView® software with free software upgrades for life
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Printed users manual
- Warranty registration card
Superior image quality
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 240x180 infrared resolution.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications. (easily installable in the field)
Easy to use**
- Field replaceable batteries give you maximum flexibility no matter where your work takes you.
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- No need to carry pen and paper record findings by speaking into the imager. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 6’ drop for the ultimate peace of mind - When was the last time you dropped a tool or piece of equipment?
- Withstands dust and water tested to an IP54 rating.