Reminder: The original intent of this MISC forum...

So, where did you get this impression?

One thing for sure if your impression is right, these Yankees sure pushed the guy over the edge of total and full destruction.

What the heck did they do to him?

Nick is … WRONG, WRONG WRONG!:twisted:

Joe Farsetta did NOT start this fight!

Nick,
In my opinion you need to retract this statement and you owe Joe an apology!

Ray’s basic posting format was to bring perceived faults within the OAHI and CAHPI to the notice of the Canadian inspectors. It had nothing to do with American inspectors. Very rarely did I see an anti NACHI post from Raymond.

From what I have read, there were several American members from INACHI coming into the Canadian Forum and baiting Ray. Ray’s responses have been deleted, but the others are still there to read. While I dont agree with Ray’s final responses, I am hard put to say I would not do the same.

All are in agreement that Ray Wand was wrong.
All are in agreement that he was asked to delete his offending posts.
All are in agreement that he refused.
All are in agreement that he escalated.

• All are in agreement that he challenged the ESOP committee to kick him out.
    Ray Wand was in complete and TOTAL control of all of the above.

He got what he asked for!

Wow the return of Gary Johmson

I like your new Avatar!

I that that “half” of your old Avatar was much prettier!:stuck_out_tongue:

Reading the remaing posts with the deletion of Wand’s leaves behind a distorted record of the conversation. Many who supported the fool at the time of his actions have, by virtue of his subsequent actions, come to a different conclusion.

Nothing justifies his actions.

He did something that he acknowledged that he knew to be wrong and that he knew would result in his dismissal and, for 18 hours, laughed at the consequence.

When it happened, he showed what type of a person he truly is and became obsessed with stalking those he believed to have “wronged” him all over the internet.

These actions included - but are not limited to - making blatantly false fabrications of made-up criminal activity and posting it on a public message board and then emailing links to it to people outside of the association. He has made obscene phone calls and left messages on telephone answering services. He has visited blogs and, in one case, left 16 libelous and obscene messages over a two hour time period.

He continues to post here, in spite of his ban.

If you would do the same…I encourage you to seek the same medical attention that Wand so deperately needs.

He appears to be only hours away of from raping live chickens…

Treat this situation like our parents did when you were a kid. Remember how ou hated to be ignored? Just ignore him and he will eventually go away. It may take a while but it will work.

Jim…Methinks I need to clarify my previous post a wee bit. My last sentance stated that “I would be hard put not to do the same” All i was refering to was Ray’s posting of received emeil, nothing else. Nowhere did I or do I condone Ray’s current activities.

**NO it was a hacker!!!:twisted: **

[FONT=Arial]**Posting under my name - Gary M. Johnson - General Inspection Discussion - InterNACHI®️ Forum](Posting under my name - Gary M. Johnson - General Inspection Discussion - InterNACHI®️ Forum)
Posting under my name - Gary M. Johnson

**Please Note:**This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI.
It was brought to my attention today that someone has started posting using my old NACHI Account. I have not logged into the account for almost a year to make posts.

Just to be clear that any posts that come from Gary M. Johnson are not made from or the opinions of myself.

Thanks to all,
Gary

a’,‘sans-serif’]3/17/08, 5:34 PM [/font]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Paul Sabados[/FONT]](http://www.nachi.org/forum/member.php?u=174)
Accu-Pro Home Inspections
InterNACHI Member

User Name: psabados
Re: Posting under my name - Gary M. Johnson

Roy
No mistake. I talked with Gary earlier today and the posts made today are not by him, with the exception of The Real Gary post on this thread.

His info appears to have been hacked and the password recognition changed.

Why? Who knows?

Paul

Would that be posted under “Plumbing” …? :mrgreen: