Reported Post by jhugenroth

With each post in this thread, John, you prove why you are unfit to tie the shoes of a moderator…even less be one.

I bet you can feel the urge to really whip out some witty sexual humor,
but the system is already working… your holding back… well done.

It’s good to see you using some manners. :mrgreen: Glad to have you back.

This is actually much more entertaining than I thought. Are you guys going to meet at the big toy at recess?

Will you be there with your Dr. Seuss books? :mrgreen:

Hehe. Yep. :mrgreen:

Hell, I’d buy a ticket to see it!!!

JB is right, if you can’t prove it is Wand, which it probably is, then you shouldn’t delete the post…not simply because Mini-Me doesn’t agree with the content of it.

Agree

Please vote on attached poll.

Wanna know what is really, really funny?? As Mini-Me is over here arguing his point about deleting the post, he actually QUOTED the guys post in his reply, SO IT IS STILL ON THE THREAD FOR ALL TO SEE!!!

Now THAT’S funny, I don’t care who you are!!!

Censorship will kill this message board.

This voting setup is NUTS. The poll will close on the 13th, over a week after it was first posted.

Who the hell is going to care about Any post a week later.

Well said Chris. I know I probably will not. Needs to be more efficient if this is the path we are going to take that’s for sure.

We’re still working out the details of everything. It might be more useful to provide feedback than complain. Obviously this poll was set for too long. How long do you think moderation issues should be voted on?

They shouldn’t. It’s silly.

The poll wording itself is confusing. Since the plural word ‘posts’ was used I wasn’t sure if the poll pertained to just this one post that was noted or to the overall concept of board moderation. I think it was meant to pertain to that one particular post, correct?

Yeah—there were three posts by that same user in the thread, all “part” of the first post (“I forgot to mention…”), so they would all be affected.

Agreed.

I don’t agree with censorship but persons should not be allowed to post challenges such as this poster did and hide behind an alias.

The post is provocative and maybe worthy of a fight but is it fair to ask John to defend hmself against a poster hiding behind an alias?

I say no.

Alias posters have zero credibility in my book. I like to see a good tussle on this MB as much as anyone but not with anonymous users.

Can’t we make these guys register with a permission slip signed by their Mommy’s or something?

Speedy Petey is an alias, as is John Blubber and other helpful folks.

True, yet they don’t go around bashing members. At least not what I’ve seen.

I guess I should say; Alias posters that bash members have zero credibility.