Reported Post by mlarson

mlarson has reported a post.

Reason:

Forum: Legislation, Licensing & Legal Issues
Assigned Moderators: gbeaumont, fmagdefrau, fcarrio, lkage, mkyriacou, jmckenna1, rromoser, sgilligan1, iniquette, bjones5, jramos, wwilson3

Posted by: kpierce
Original Content:

This “complaint” has no merit. People who disagree with you are not necessarily violating any rules.

Message Board Rules

Revised March 17, 2008

Welcome to the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors’ (InterNACHI’s) free photo message board. While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws, we will not moderate any idea or concept. Offensive terms may be obfuscated or censored all-together, but no post will be edited beyond this point. Please understand, though, that it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the post’s author and not the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors or its employees and volunteers, and hence these parties will not be held liable. You also agree that the exclusive venue for any litigation against InterNACHI, its agents, or employees arising or allegedly arising out of their use of this message board or any comments on it shall be in the District Court for Boulder County, Colorado.

You agree not to post any aforementioned content. In some extreme cases, doing so may lead to you being permanently banned from this board (and your service provider being informed). In other cases these topics may be locked such that no further posts can be added. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

You agree to post your topics in the appropriate forum. Improperly placed topics will typically not be deleted, but may be moved.

You understand that nothing may be copied from the private sections of this message board without expressed permission from all parties involved in that topic. All comments on this message board are the property of their respective poster. InerNACHI, however, reserves a world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and publicly display any post on its website.

You agree that, should this message board’s policy ever change, the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum may have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree the all information you provide can be stored in a database. While personal information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator, moderators and InterNACHI cannot be held responsible for any event (such as a hacking attempt) that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you provide during registration, they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure (by keeping you “logged in,” et cetera). The email address is used for confirming your registration details and password, sending new passwords should you forget your current one, and other InterNACHI communication. Your e-mail address will not be sold to any third-party.

Remember, debate is not only welcomed it is encouraged. Personal attacks for reasons of race, religion, sexual orientation, et cetera, or postings, which are profane or are meant to defame our membership, will not be tolerated. Offending parties may be asked to change their post, or may be permanently banned from this board. Nonmember guests are welcome posters at this board, but please remember you are a guest and act accordingly.

Many of the sections on this message board are open to all, including non-members, to promote discourse throughout the inspection community. Certain sections are visible to all, but don’t allow participation by non-members. The original intent of creating such sections was to provide InterNACHI members a safe haven to communicate to the entire industry without interference from non-members. Using the shield of such sections to taunt non-members who have no opportunity to defend themselves or their position is considered abuse of the protection provided and contrary to InterNACHI’s free speech goals. Members desiring to engage non-members directly are encouraged to use the many other sections where all may participate.

Hang it up.
You just do not like the guy.

I do not but as unmoderated guest he should abide by the rules.

Typical Larsonism. Just like the Republicans in power.

If you don’t like the message, scream, yell, blow smoke and throw hissy-fits. Make everyone afraid and unless they agree with him, they are a bane on society.

Too bad, so sad.

Excuse me for wanting unmoderated guests to follow rules.:roll::roll:

The complaint does have merit per the rules: “Personal attacks for reasons of race, religion, sexual orientation, et cetera, or postings, which are profane or are meant to defame our membership, will not be tolerated.”

The rules must be enforced even if liberals like what the offender is saying. The offender is an unmoderated guest, and as such is subject to moderation.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/ebfhohpr.jpeg

:mrgreen:

This is fitting for any thread in which joey participates.

Ahhhh! mikey, thats the first nice thing you said to me today. :mrgreen::p:mrgreen:

Carry on. :smiley:

The only ones complaining are the backwards ,radical right wingers.

The complaint has no merit. All Mr. Pierce posted was a link to an article appearing in a popular ezine.

Your complaint is with the author of the article.

Posting it here violates nothing.

I am Catholic and I am not offended, knowing that priests are no more likely to be pedophiles than contractors, home inspectors, or real estate agents…but when they do it, they have betrayed a great trust — which is what makes them media targets.

No rules have been violated…just feathers have been ruffled.

Get over it.

Deny it all you want Jim, that doesn’t make you right.

I’m denying nothing.

You guys need to stop trying to use message board rules to quiet your critics. He did nothing wrong and there is no way he will be sanctioned for simply offending Larson.

Larson needs to keep his stuff in cesspool where the public can’t see or respond, if he doesn’t want the public to respond.

Cry all you want…it doesn’t make you right.

mikey’s biggest mistake is in thinking that his wild-assed beliefs are what the majority of what Americans believe (happens to everyone who thinks what Rush says is gospel), still he is entitled to his own opinion… just not his own reality.

Which is exactly where kevins post belongs.

Thank you for making my point.

Then, when he accidentally posts them in the public domain and gets his head stomped on…he wants to cry “foul”.

What a p u s s y.

Ok Mr “I Define Ethics for Everyone Else Bushart”,

What part of the above portion of the message board rules did he NOT violate?

The rules are clear, and YOU are NOT the author, nor the interpreter.

I don’t think I see your name anywhere in this list: Assigned Moderators: gbeaumont, fmagdefrau, fcarrio, lkage, mkyriacou, jmckenna1, rromoser, sgilligan1, iniquette, bjones5, jramos, wwilson3

The guest poster did nothing wrong.

The member should follow his own advice and keep his unusual views out of the public domain if he is going to be offended by someone opposing them with things of equal obsurdity.