Reported Post by ryoung7

ryoung7 has reported a post.

Reason:

Forum: Structural Inspections
Assigned Moderators: gbeaumont, fmagdefrau, fcarrio, lkage, mkyriacou, jmckenna1, rromoser, sgilligan1, iniquette, bjones5, jramos, wwilson3

Posted by: jjonas
Original Content:

Apparently someone is off their meds again!

ryoung7 has also reported this item.

Reason:

B-u-r-p !!!

You guys have been going at it since Robert first joined.Jeff you did jump his bones on a deck question if I recall, using my way back machine memory.

I defended the then Newbie…ha ha.

Robert is from Canada and something is in the water so give him a break as the deductive reasoning is way different as you already know on the other side of the border.

Now ROBERT…you need to grow a pair and instead of constantly whining over what the bully said learn to man up and fight back buy studying your opponents weakness as he has yours.:).

I know you are not stupid.

I guess we agree to disagree!

Btw… it began with my calling one of his posts about chimney’s BS, (photo’s supplied as proof) which he took personally as he considers himself an expert on masonry. (I’m sure the posts with photos are still here somewhere).

Again, I agree to disagree!

Could have sworn it had to do with cross bracing on tall deck posts.Must be Alzheimers settling in.:slight_smile:

“I will not be stalked by Jeff Jonas any more…”
Jeff just because you can doesn’t mean you should carry on with this berating of Robert.
He’s a member and has a right to post things without your constant scrutiny. He’s not perfect and obviously, either are you. Get over yourself.

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f18/witches-bend-chimney-54282/

Meds ran out?

“I will not be stalked by Rick Elliott any more…”
Rick, just because you can doesn’t mean you should carry on with this berating of myself.
I’m a member and have a right to post things without your constant scrutiny. You’re not perfect and obviously, either are you. Get over yourself.

Excellent, thanks for digging it up.
Seems my memory serves pretty well. Interesting that, reading through the current thread at issue, and comparing it to the 5 year old thread, it reads as if the old thread was written just yesterday! One would think Robert would realize by now that he is his own worst enemy. His obsessive behavior will be his undoing. Oh, well. 'Nuff said… for now.

hints from helios

please complete this form & properly attach over your computer screen

hth

Bob… We have special water in Canada???

It’s called… “Good Beer”!

http://www.flask.com/is-canadian-beer-really-stronger/#.VjjU9mdq3j0

In Montreal they have too much and dumps it into the river…

Glad to help. Didn’t have to dig far I remembered it was about the witches bend.

It seems he is his own worst enemy.

Leave Robert alone. He is a good guy!
I like him.