Revision to changes on 11/21/2004

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

The SC vote was unanimous. All members placed their name and vote on the document collectively and emailed it to Nick for enactment.

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Man o Man, Daniel you are one angry dude. Either that or your ego is in your own way. You have personally offended me when you degrade the leadership of this organization. Now I know what Ron Artest was feeling when someone thew crap in his face. You must be lonely on that island now that all 2 of your fellow detractors have gone on to “greener pastures”. You are one rude person. eusa_naughty.gif

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: rwills

Quote:
If your a SC member maybe you can tell me and the 5 opps got another one 6 other members that emailed me,

Why did you revert back to a open board with the general and miss areas??

Don't know what the he!! that first line says but as for the second. The Misc and General sections were not supposed to be moved to Members only, just made Members only access. It was done in err! Once we saw what was done, we had it corrected. Clear enough?
P.S. Why would the 5 or 6 opps email you? They have direct contact with the SC!

--
Bob Wills - MAB Chairman
BW Inspection Services
Warminster, Pa.
http://www.bwinspections.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

It is easy to complain… I do it myself. But we all need to appreciate how difficult it is to make a decision. I’m so glad that NACHI has a strong, smart SC.

Thanksgiving is almost here. I for one am thankful for the SC. It's not an easy job.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: dharris

Quote:
[quote="cmccann"]Man o Man, Daniel you are one angry dude.

I'm no angry dude, I'm one member that is not afraid of being blasted here or give a damm if you through me off this org, The others that still want to belive that nicks BS will do something for them, are reluctant to speak up due to the responses to me here

As far as removing jeff and chad, I agree they may have gone a little to far, and do not have a problem with that decision if it was agreeed among the SC. but to close the sections allowing members only to respond to nicks lies and bs is BS, thus allowing new inspectors only one side of the lies and BS presented,
close them all the way or don't close them at all

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Why do you think I or NACHI owes anything to non-members? I’m trying to help our members take market share away from them. Why do you think I should care what they think or say while eating their lunch?

I only wear a NACHI hat.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

No one forces anyone to stay in this org. No one forces anyone to post or not post anythng. But, when reasonable and sensible rules are flaunted and continually mocked, by obsessed interlopers acting like an out of contol child at a playground, well something has to be done.

If your child brought a friend home, and that kid pissed on your carpet, would yu ask him to stop. If he did it again, would you tell him to stop? If he did it a third time, and laughed at you wneh he was doing it, would you allow him back?

I think we all know what the answer is... unless you enjoyed living somewhere that smelled like a urine factory.

Time to move on, Dan.

I would also ask you to please review COE sections 3.2 and 3.3. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif) My skin is pretty thick, but I cant vouch for some other members who may take offense at your latest rant.

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Quote:

P.S. Why would the 5 or 6 opps email you? They have direct contact with the SC!
[/quote]

Two of the now 7 make the comment they were going to lay low as they did not want to get on the dunp list

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

There is no “dump list”. Get real.

Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Nick Gromicko was against the decision. He was overridden.

Seriously now, I didn't think that was possible. ![eusa_eh.gif](upload://ro9kPBBU7ILOA34tTsGzSg7Sl8y.gif)

Erol

Originally Posted By: pdoesburg

No, No dump list.

I have doing my best to piss everyone off and I am still here.

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Dan,

I'm asking that you rethink the manner in which you continually post on this BB. Disagreeing with decisions made by the SC or Nick is fine, but doing it in the degrading and divisive manner which you do is childish at best. Debate is fine and we all learn and grow from it, but not when it resorts to name calling and the degrading of people who are trying to advance this org.

Those of us that volunteer our time to the SC do so with the utmost dedication to NACHI and it's members as a whole. We are 12 individuals who don't always agree but are open minded enough to see the big picture and strive to move NACHI forward.

The decisions that are made are done so in the best interest of NACHI, not for Nick or any individual. This org. is much, much larger than Nick or the handful of people that post on this BB. Our dedication is to every member.

I have a question for you: If Nick is such the con artist you claim he is, and the SC is as spineless as you say we are and NACHI is as bad as you think it is, why do you stay? Why on earth would someone spend $289 to be so inconvenienced and frustrated?

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

jfarsetta wrote:
There is no "dump list". Get real.

Joe
It's not a word I created ,I'm just repeating word for word from the PMs

Originally Posted By: pdoesburg

Now your talking.

Don’t like it, move the F on.

This is a vehicle for everyone to use. If you can not make it work, then it is not the vehicle for you.

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Dan, Your new delta sigma alfa beta name is “Mr Angry” Congratulations. eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

Your continuos view we are all sheep is really getting old. Now you feel the members are to weak to take a stand against the leadership? You are really deranged and angry.

Maybe "all" the people sending pm's to you should take a stand....Lets hear it. Were waiting.

--
NACHI MAB!

You can always tell when the holidays are coming. icon_cry.gif

Erol

Originally Posted By: dbush

Dan, please tell any of them they can email me at membership@nachi.org and not go on any dump list, however, I will place it with the numerous emails I have gotten about fixing OUR bb to what people would like to visit and be a part of.

Dave

--
Dave Bush
MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

I didn’t send a a PM but I was against singling out Chad. The problem with that is the SC will always be under pressure to monitor every Tom, Dick and Harry that gets inquisitive. I think that’s where the perceived poop list - I mean dump list threat looms. icon_wink.gif

Erol

gromicko wrote:
Why do you think I or NACHI owes anything to non-members? I'm trying to help our members take market share away from them. Why do you think I should care what they think or say while eating their lunch?

I only wear a NACHI hat.

Nick
I don't disagree with what your position is, but when you post false info about other orgs and people in this profession for the sole purpose to boost your membership #s I for one feel that is very unethical and misleading to a new person looking for info about this profession

Angry Dan

Originally Posted By: dbush

Erol, there is a VERY LARGE difference between inquisitive and vindictive and outright bashing.

Dave

--
Dave Bush
MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"