Ride along and Exam Advice

Hi- I am feeling a little stuck. I have finished my courses and need to take the exam. I have taken many many practice tests but want to be as prepared as possible. Any recommendations for the exam and more importantly, any suggestions for how to find someone that I can ride along with? Thanks in advance.

It would help if you tell us where you are located. Also if you search the website there are links to inspectors in all areas that can administer your test. A ride along may be a bit more difficult to find as you are essentially competition for the other inspectors.

If you’re taking about taking the NHIE the InterNACHI app is good. Make sure you buy the NHIE study guide and read it several times. I made about 400 of my own flash cards and studied for 2 months. It is not an easy test. I got the NHIE practice test book too which also helped. The InterNACHI courses are great and I did all those too but the NHIE book is a big help.

3 Likes

I am in same boat here in western massachusetts . cannot find an inspector in ct. Or massachusetts . there has to be a easier way than this.

1 Like