Roof Type Question

The attached picture shows a home I inspected today. The front and rear of home contained what I consider a gable end - at least a portion of it anyways. The shapes definitely make up more than 10% of the perimeter so I intend to mark “other” as the roof type. My question to a few pros is what to you call this roof shape at front elevation? Thought there may be a proper term. Thanks in advance.

The term down here would be a dutch hip, up north I have heard boston gable, the other one off to the left would be a shed.

Thank you Brian

Dutch hip or Boston gable. Same thing and that’s what it is.