Selling to NACHI Memebers

Lets make them pay for the privilege of only posting in that area also…and call them … hmmm…I don’t know…sponsors? Just because they offer NACHI members a deal doesn’t mean they should have free run of the place eh?

:frowning: :frowning:

If I were a vendor (which I’m not) and had something to sell
(which I don’t), I don’t think I would want to post it in the already
over-crowded “NACHI Discount” area. I would want to be separated
from the crowd (which I usually am). Something like Wendys’ wares
are interesting and new (which I’m not) and should be where we can
readilysee it. This, however, is really not the thread (which I’m what??)

(((((((((((Jae))))))))))))

IT’s good to see your picture too! :slight_smile:

Talk about “Different”!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/wwhi.48781967

My Dog is pissed!!!:smiley:

:wink:

Is he drunk or upset?

Seriously. I think your dog would look totally HOT in one of these.

For all the response I’ve given you on your posts, Varmint, you never told me that!!!:twisted:

:smiley: :smiley:
Russ

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I nominate Todd as the official NACHI smell checker. Todd, you can smell me first.:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Russ
It never came up :slight_smile:

aztrip 038.jpg

aztrip 007.jpg

Ahhh. Nice FLFFF’s:D

Russ, Tony is a naysayer, Todd said so :mrgreen:

John, we’re gonna have to converge on this Neumann guy. Some nerve, holding out on us like that . . .
:wink: :smiley:

Thread jacking is getting popular, is it not?

Thread jacking generally occurs on certain types of threads…

Vendors play a key role in the inspection industry. Our home inspection industry would be much worse off if it wasn’t for vendors. www.InspectorMALL.com is one of the most popular sites in the industry for good reason… inspectors want the products and services the vendors supply.

Can you imagine our industry without inspection software, tools, websites, schools, etc…?

A wise suggestion from Erol, and I’m an inspector/vendor.

I reveal my thinking: I don’t give a ratz wazoo if a vendor makes 10 million dollars off of NACHI members… to me that just implies that the vendor has come up with a product or service that our members want.

In most free-market transactions both sides win. If a baker sells a loaf of bread for a dollar to a woman, the baker wins because he values the dollar more than the bread, the woman also wins because she values the bread more than the dollar. Win-win.

www.InspectorMALL.com 's goal is to make sure our members know about and can purchase any loaf of bread they want at the best prices anywhere.

Would you pleeeeeeease move the fly fishing thing to the appropriate area of the board!

We’re trying to have a very serious discussion about buying women’s thongs online…