SEO AEO GEO SXO - Optimization

SEO gets your site found in Google Search, AEO gets it chosen as the answer, GEO gets AI tools like ChatGPT to mention it, and SXO makes sure people actually stay and convert.

EEAT is what builds trust behind all of it — showing real experience, expertise, and credibility so both search engines and users take you seriously.


Curious where you show up with the new AI-driven search results? I’ll give you a quick idea of how you’re ranking and what’s actually working (or not). Just post below.

No spam, no sales pitch — just useful feedback.


4 Likes

It seems it’s weighed heavily on gurgle and reviews. :man_shrugging:

Please take your own advice and stop advertising your wares on this forum, its annoying.

1 Like

This was meant to be a value post, not a pitch—no services, no links, just helping others understand where they stand with AI-driven search.

Right. It is rare that someone offers free services in the private sector unless, of course, they are selling something (like the software that you peddled in that last post).

Fair enough, Brian. I’m not selling anything in this thread—just sharing insights for those who want them. If it’s not your thing, feel free to scroll past.

I understand. I get these types of offers for my health insurance, my retirement plans, and even my roof.

Certainly you can understand some well deserved skepticism, especially in light of your many promotional posts (and not even as an approved vendor).

2 Likes

I also designed you two quick webpages, you can use any of this code – as I see you have 3 domains. These were quickly done in under an hour, more time spent will equal better quality, as anything in life. Let me know if you have any questions.

Fort Myers Home Inspector · Dave Fetty, CMI® — Certified Master Inspector · Lee County

Naples Home Inspector · Dave Fetty, CMI® — Certified Master Inspector Serving Collier County

Technical Analysis — FHIAPS.com, NaplesBestInspector.com, FortMyersInspector.com

1 Like

You know that 95% of the jobs we get are from direct referrals. We do have web pages, but it is usually just there for that 5% who actually find their own inspector.

We usually don’t care about our Google rankings. But just curious, how do I rank?

Hey William, I’ll start loading your information now. Thanks for reaching out!

DunRite Inspection — Full Audit (SEO / AEO / GEO / SXO / E-E-A-T) - Please let me know if you have any questions - you can right click to take any code from the.

1 Like

@lmeine Please remove the website audit on this post you performed on the website applied to my profile. I did not request the audit or the information to be made public. I am not the owner or the administrator of that site.

It’s been removed per your request.

It’s been removed Brian, per your request.

I’m booking solid into late, May. I don’t care about any of this garbage and I never will.

Someone told me they hired me last week because of Gronk. OK fine whatever.

3 Likes

Wow! 10 characters. :zany_face:

Nice Martin! :+1:

One can make a nice nest egg in an area of heavy growth.

2 Likes

I’m blessed Larry that’s for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m in, Lisa, let me know where my site stands.

3 Likes

Just starting - - thehome-inspection.com

2 Likes

Per the skepticism in this group.. That will be $59.99 - you can paypal me at #dontneedit :slight_smile:

Here is your analysis, great site Kevin. Please feel free to take any code from this analysis, lmk if you need anything.

6 Likes