SEO

Kelly the responses are open invites to prove claims and make headway.:slight_smile:
All you need to do is list some sites they helped.
You make us pull teeth here.

J&F Home and Building Inspections
Residential and Commercial Property Inspections
Inspector, Freddie Ledoux
Iota, Louisiana 70543
Louisiana Home Inspector license - # 10637
Office - (337) 779-2514
Cell - (337) 207-3420
Web site: www.jnfinspections.com
email: freddie@jnfinspections.com
J&F Inspections provides residential and commercial property inspection services in Acadia Parish and adjoining Parishes. Our mission is to provide high quality inspection services that comply with and exceed the State of Louisiana and all Associations Standards of Practice. Our inspectors are licensed and certified.

Serving:

Zip Code 70515, Basile, Evangeline Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70516, Branch, Acadia Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70525, Church Point, Acadia Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70526, Crowley, Acadia Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70531, Egan, Acadia Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70532, Elton, Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70535, Eunice, Saint Landry Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70537, Evangeline, Acadia Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70543, Iota, Acadia Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70546, Jennings, Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70554, Mamou, Evangeline Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70570, Opelousas, Saint Landry Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70578, Rayne, Acadia Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70586, Ville Platte, Evangeline Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70591, Welsh, Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana
Zip Code 70648, Kaplan, Vermilion Parish, Louisiana

How many inspections do you do. I work 7 days a week and I do about 6-8 a week usually. This includes contracted services I have for inspections also. I answer every phone call myself. If a clients wants to talk to me at any time they have my number.

I feel that what you are trying to sell here is crap, you need to put in your time and I do not work 7 days week because I enjoy my job. I am getting paid for my hobby, 7 days a week.

Hey Dom, We know you meant Kelly.?.

Kevin does his own SEO. :smiley:

I’m not Google SEO Certified but I like to think my website is. :wink:

Oops, you’re right!

I remember looking at your site recently. You need to work on integrating your top cities into the content of each page. Your home is also way too long. Try splitting that up into a few more pages. Also, separate your page URLs. For example change http://www.thehome-inspection.com/ohiohomeinspection.htm into http://www.thehome-inspection.com/ohio-home-inspection.htm

Get all that done and I’ll send you a Google Certified Website sticker for the low price of $9.95 + $99.95 shipping & handling :slight_smile:

Currently I don’t want to do too many drastic changes. If you Google home inspection, home inspector, home inspection companies, home inspection services, etc, etc for any of the following cities you will understand.

Cincinnati Oh, Dayton Oh, West Chester Oh, Mason Oh, Middletown Oh, Hamilton Oh, Fairfield Oh, Beavercreek Oh, Oxford Oh, Eaton Oh, Sprindale, Oh, Loveland Oh, Anderson Oh, Hamilton Oh, Lebanon Oh, Springboro Oh, Centerville Oh and a few others.

Google Certified Webstickers. I’ll take 3 please. Check is in the mail. :wink:

Yup, looks like you’re doing really well on most of those searches (I removed the OH as most people won’t use it). I’d still focus on at least getting yourself Google reviews going if you haven’t already ( I searched through several cities but didn’t see any map listing, you might live somewhere else though).

What I learned Google places relies heavily on your business address. So if you don’t live where you want to advertise then give a friends address who does live in that area. Works well.

Got it.

SPAM!!!
Go scam someone else