Snail Attack

Really?

Florida battles giant stucco-eating snails

http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/news/world/2013/04/14/florida_battles_giant_stuccoeating_snails/giant_snail.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

Been reading about this lately. Media tends to overhype things.

http://www.freshfromflorida.com/pi/pest-alerts/GALS-pest-alert.html

Yes, I was inspecting a home recently and the County where i was in came by and were canvassing an area several blocks where they were setting up “traps” on peoples lawns to capture these things. I haven’t seen one but then again I’m not looking for them either.

Bert

I want one. Be like having a slimy puppy.

Escargot anybody

Spongbob has one.

His name is Gary :slight_smile:

I hear they are actually edible if handled correctly .

**No ONE EAT THEM WITHOUT MAKING SURE YOURSELF AND CHECKING EVERY POSSIBLE SCENARIO. I Do NOT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE ENDING UP DEAD :slight_smile: **

UnLESS I DECIDE THEY DESERVE IT, THEN NO SWEAT :slight_smile:

Sposedly the shells are sharp and can cut a tire!

Another great thing to come from Africa!

What in your estimation was the other great thing Pete?

Bert

Billy Gibbons hat!

LOL…

Additional inspection services:

1. Pool
  2. WDO
  3. Radon
  4. Mold
  5. Snail

Solution: Pour a ring of salt around your entire house. Keeps out vampires AND snails!

Even better, start salting all the roads!

We don’t salt roads that’s a northern thing.

What if you are a vampire? :mrgreen:

Hey Bert:

About setting up traps for the snails: They’ll never work. These guys are too fast.

LOl…

Bert

Jay, remember you live in greedy Port St. Lucie. They would make you get a license and register it!

Just like the State did to give you all the permission to keep doing what you have done for years.

Now they also get to tell you how you must do your job.

I got a possible job offer heading my way for Construction Technician.

Sounds good to me if it has benefits :slight_smile: A foot towards my goal of being the sole guy in charge of 1000 home projects :slight_smile:

You’re not kidding. The dog cops made my neighbor fix his 5lb Chihuahua or pay 85 buck a year for a license.