SO Colorado Chapter Special Meeting

A great meeting with some wonderful guys (and Hank was there, too;-) :smiley: )!
Dominic covered a lot with HIP, SEO, Links, and did some pc repair onsite (in the bar:roll: ).
I touched on some marketing, with some new slants on the Move-In Certified program.
Those of you who wanted ideas for printing sources, contact me vis email:
Russ @ cdaInspector.com

Russ, I appreciate your time to travel back and forth from Denver to visit with us. I picked up couple of thousand $$$$$ in ideas from you.

Fantastic, Scott!
Let me know when you’ve actually translated the ideas into $$$$$$
:smiley: :cool: :wink:

Russ, make sure you get 10% of that $$$$$$ !

Guys, it was great being at the meeting. I enjoyed seeing several familiar faces and talking to you guys. It’s nice talking to home inspector pro users face to face as well as talking to all of you about SEO and your business. Hopefully I’ll be back here soon during another meeting :smiley:

Nice thought, but you already know we NACHI guys don’t do that kind of thing (yet . . .)!

If we did, you’d be rolling in it, with all the help you’ve given here to assist us all in making $!

And, thanks for the return SOS call to Jeanne, while I was in the midst of airport stuff yesterday. Turns out it wasn’t a HIP issue, but an XP one, as you found out.

Jeanne shouldn’t have gotten her hair cut while I was in Colo-
She’s pulling so much out right now, it really looks bad . . .:roll:

Russ check your email.

Russ,

Yeah sounds like her new gateway machine totally crashed on her. And she could find the system disks so I could walk her through a windows repair. Did you get it resolved?

Dominic

Dominic, she’s following your advice &n asking for a Level II tech right now!

Get everything working?

Nope, but thanks for asking.
Gateway was as useful as sand in a desert, she’s ready to carry it downtown & pay somebody to try & recover it . . .

Next reunion, I’ll send her instead of me, you can duck the temper bullets . . .:wink:

Well, if you’d move down here I could take care of it for you :slight_smile: Tech support on the phone isn’t the greatest anymore unfortunately. A local place should be able to easily take care of it. Don’t take it to best buy or a place like that, their fix will be to format it and erase all your data.

Well, Pilgrim, here’s a little bit of trivia (for anyone who doesn’t know about plinking . . . )
John Wayne had a line in one of his movies (I disremember which, but I could look it up) that said,
“That’ll be the day!”
So, aside from the fact that Buddy Holly liked it so much that he wrote a song with that title, that’s also true about me moving to Southern California . . .:wink: :smiley: :roll:

I don’t blame you, I want out of here. All in good time!

Tell Charlie we’re having a heat wave - 14F right now - and my neighbor’s house is for sale . . . 5 acres . . .

Haha, I’m sure she’d rush right up there if the heat wave was a little bit higher.

This is one time when I’ll skip the tablet & HIP, & just dictate into a recorder - 2.7F today . . .

I dont think you can move to fast. You will create a wind chill factor even lower.

Do you get hazard pay for working in weather that cold!?!?!

Sun was out, so I ended up taking off my jacket.
Beautiful day!

Soo, the sun being out changed the -2F to +2?