Somone please help!!!

My prof only grades my assignments and dosnt provide me with the correct answers…SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Study the photographs below and write a report on this roof.

[ol]
[li]Your report should:[LIST=1][/li][li]Identify the roofing material[/li][li]Identify the condition of the roofing system[/li][li]Identify deficiencies in the roofing system[/li][li]Document any limitations to your inspection[/li][li]Include recommendations, if any.[/li][/ol]
[li]How old would you estimate that this roof is? What information did you use to arrive at this conclusion?[/li][/LIST]

studya.jpg

studyc.jpg

studyb.jpg

I suggest if you need the answers to the question at hand, then maybe you should either get some basic construction knowledge or do your homework.
I don’t think anyone is going to give you the answers for free, and by the looks of that roof if you don’t know this one you may not be in business for long.

Roof is fubar
It is older than dirt, Aprox 22.5 years old
Refer to roofer for replacement because of damage
I came to this conclusion by braille Method .
Sarkis i suggest taking the free courses .
Great information there

Gees help the guy out!

1. Is Asherous Sopeate Polygryer Hydroretardant Altonin Linear Tininomyne also known as ASPHALT Shingles
  2. The system is older as proven by the major labia marks on the shingles.
  3. The deficiencies are the Mons Veneris is slightly exposed and in need of repair at the labia minora.
  4. I can’t speak of the limitations of the inspections, I was not there, but I guess I did not see the attic or the underlayment.
  5. I would recommend that a licensed Horticulturist evaluate the situation and determine the proper course of action.

I would say the roofs age cannot be determined without knowing the location of the roof, because different climates have different effects on the roofing material

I got you back. Hope this helps!:smiley:

I am sticking with 22.5 years and 15 hours 22 mins

Are you talking about your Grandmother or the roof Russel?

LMAO, thats just WRONG Sean…I am hoping it’s just copy and paste.

i dont know if i have to post this in all the threads but im going to anyways. I apologize for causing such a commotion over a couple of Questions i wanted to know the correct answer for. As you can tell exams are coming up and i want to study for obvious reasons. I will vaguely describe my scenario as i do not want to cause any more commotion. I study at a college in Ontario and my proffs run in class and online courses and mostly everything is through the computer and its quite an annoying and lengthy process,so i thought i would just post them. These are a couple of cases we had to complete earlier in the semester they are not tests or exams as you can see the detailed Questions and pics. I thank Those that took their time and read my posts and i also thank those that actually tried to help me out with my studies. A special thanks goes out to those who decided to try and humiliate me cause they are so cool that they know the answer and they dont want to tell me .WOW i m heartbroken…LOL. Relax dont get all worked up i only asked couple of questions not anything else… (insulting, personal,rude…) BTW i didnt join NACHI because i wanted business i joined so i could further my education and be a better and sure of alot nicer inspector than you(s). There is too much drama and alot of unlayed ppl in here so to clear the air this will be my last post.
Good Luck and Good Health to all my new fellow members. Nick thanks for the support.
p.s. sorry i cant do anything about the getting layed part lol.
oh yeah i forgot it says 24 hr online support from engineers
[RIGHT]

[/RIGHT]

Sarkis
People will help if you clearly asked what you needed , Your post looked like you wanted a short cut to home work. People here have worked hard to get where they are now. Short cuts are not respected. Anyway Study hard Try not to post so many needed questions the next time. 11 Post with questions was a little much. does your teacher have experience or just a text book pusher ?

Sarkis

This was not the way to start your first posts, you should of introduced yourself first.

How did anyone know were you are from and what your intentions are/were.

You never posted your location in your header. Some guys do not like helping out there direct competition.

No need to insult you but your post were getting annoying.

You are right, Nachi is great for learning.

Reconsider not posting anymore, you need to have thick skin around here.

Use this as a learning expierience on communication.

Wayne:

This guy is obviously still studying an HI course but his “Mr. Inspect It” company is listed on the “Featured Inspectors” page here…That is more than a short cut!!!

Pass the first test, pay your $289 and show up on the list overnight appearing to be a certified HI…???

And…A quote from a longserving member…"Oh btw, taking the iNachi test does not certify anyone for anything."

Only In Canada ah

Only in Canada, eh? Maybe, you’ve been down there too long!:p:mrgreen::frowning:

Be careful of the “grammar inspectors” lurking on the boards. I’m just checking the levels of “Canadian” still in your blood.

LOL Where i lived we didn’t use eh as much as the Border Canuks did lolol. Love it here . No snow . And i have been converted to Hillbilly redneck . BTW it wasn’t much of conversion for me .lol
I do not even Know when Hockey Night in Canada is now

Joining any association does not warranty anybody for anything.
Do you know of any that does ?
What is your point and do you even have one ?
Are you a Home Inspector and can you prove it?

Your stupid *** is “fubar” !

Go back to hunting polar bears…
NACHI members are “Blinded by the light” !!!

Anyone answering this stupid **** is as stupid as he is!

Come-on! Someone call me out on ethics against another nachi member…

This is the most stupid **** I have seen in 13 years!!!

I think Nick has been hootin with the “dream team”…

Oh Nick, please come back…

Sarkis, it is becoming quite apparent from your posts, that you are an HVAC Tech with an IR Camera.

Love your posts Brother. :smiley:

Keep em coming. :wink:

[quote=“bkelly2, post:17, topic:54777”]

Sarkis, it is becoming quite apparent from your posts, that you are an HVAC Tech with an IR Camera.
quote]

And that David A feels threatened by your posts…:wink:

Yea! Right ! Glad I run 3 computers at once! Ice tea across the screen!

[quote=“mgratton, post:18, topic:54777”]

I am sure he does not… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: