Sorry, you lost all your discounts. No, I didn't confuse confuse your staples for 8d

Great info. I have saved the doc for my records. I sure hope I never have to use it. I just glanced at it but it sure looked detailed.

Kevin have you had to use it? Good luck explaining that to the Jerk-offs at Universal.

Staples can be strong but they are not acceptable any longer where wind or seismic forces are incorporated into the code.

The problem with staples is not the staples. They were over driven and too many shiners.

Yeah actually two weeks ago, I believe it was universal said that they saw in my notes it was staples. So they automatically downgraded question 3 to “A”. I sent this off too them asking them to correct their mistake. Haven’t heard back yet.

You may never hear back. The person at Universal reading that will have no idea what it means. They will stick with the form and “A” as this is the only area on the form that lists staples. Your buyer will probalby need an letter from an engineer in order to qualilfy for the credits. Hope you are charging more for all this extra work you are doing for your clients.

The response dircetly from the underwriter at Universal was

The response from the insurance agent this was going through was

I could just sidestep this whole issue by selecting “B” or “C” and leaving out what type of attachment the roof deck has I guess…