Why sub-contract your radon testing out to me?
- Radon licensing requires training, a test, and more money.
- It’s another license you have to keep continuing credits for.
- Continuous radon monitor cost $1,000 plus annual calibration test that cost $150.
- The going rate for radon testing is $125, but I only charge $100. So you can still make money on the radon test.
- I am a licensed primary radon tester in Indiana.
- The state also requires you submit your test results to them annually with the zip code. Just another thing you have to do.
In the end, if you don’t test at least 30 homes per year, it’s hard to justify the license and equipment.
Stop missing out on home inspections because you can’t perform radon test. Sub-contract them out to me.