Suggestions for mobile software

Another vote for ReportHost.

This is a good idea. Nothing beats free! Those 15 inspections could last 5 months, at which time you could look into more options. I’m sure others have free trial options too.

I thought HHZ was good. 10usd/month. Anyone else have experience with HHZ?

Hi Tim,

I understand that you have other investments to make early in your inspection business.

Although Eneris is a subscription-based product, if the number of inspections is 5 or less per month, it is completely free of charge. It works on all devices and platforms.

I agree.
RH has changed alot over the years, and is still a great Software that produces quality reports. You will need to go through the boilermaker narratives and change them to your more specific needs (they added a sentence to most every comment, due they are WA state based and covering their arses).
Anyway, they charge “by the report”, and their base fee is $6 each. When you get busier, you can buy blocks of reports at a discount. The 15 FREE reports will get you up and running. They don’t expire, so however long it takes, whatever. Gives you lots of time to get familiar with the program and make changes on the fly or all at once. Works on desktop or mobile, any device, as the software is cloud based. As long as you can get to the internet… from anywhere… you are good to go!
Good luck.

With all that being said, remember that you are in Start-up Mode and have zero clue if you will even survive in this industry. That is not to say you don’t have what it takes, but you are not 100% in control of your destiny! Many inspectors spend money hand over fist for years and eventually give up, (as the saying goes) poor, broke, biotches!! DO NOT spend your reserves in teh wrong places. Get your premium website handled FIRST!! (Do not overspend on this… check this MB for suggestions on webmasters if you cannot yourself). Expensive software can come in year two, along with many other things that should wait. Year three is also not out-of-the-question. Let your actual needs dictate your purchases.

I use Homegauge. It gets updated every three years whether it needs it or not.