termite waiver?

I know interNACHI has the radon and mold waiver that I have my clients sign before every inspection, but I can’t seem to find a “wood destroying insects” waiver. Does one exist? If not does anyone out there use one?

If you want one - Simply change one of the others to use WDI in lieu of say radon and do it.

If you use the NPMA-33 form, just read the back. You may not need one.