Thank you Joe Farsetta and Jim Bushart!

Spam.

Lying spam

Mmmmmm, Spam

Hey everyone, Nathan wrote this today in another thread.

Originally Posted by nthornberry http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
*You can repeat yourself as often as you’d like Jim!

Your statement is off, with the exception of Program E that violates the pledge. Most everyone involved in our programs delivers products and services to their clients*

And there we have the truth finally.

Jim

At least you admit that not all your programs comply with the real pledge, actually not even yours. Glad to here you admit it.

Jim

That “might” be true in the futire, we shall see. But for now the fact remains that you have lied, and NO not all your programs comply ti the Fidelity Pledge. Sorry but you finally admitted it.

Jim

But… You will still be the owner and person solely responsible for your 'pledge’s" wording, even though some of the people who you earn a profit from aren’t eligible, and the list is private… Right?

:lol:

Now, that is some funny sh!t.

There’s an old saying- when you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Are you listening Nick?

Great job Nathan, someone over there has a tactful way with the written word … Point clear and modifications to the agreement originally discussed pledge makes this much more appropriate and applicable. While like many others I will not be participating in any pledge as my integrity and businesses practices will tell their own story, I applaud you for your tact and wit.,

Listen to the giant slurping sound. Wow

You are smarter then you lead on. :mrgreen:

OK so none of your users that use the alarm leads program are eligible for the pledge. ok no need to keep going, i go it straight.
What about the other programs where you compensate the inspector by discounts, cash, or whatever based on the ratio of alarm sales you get from their clients info?

JIm

Don’t those inspectors have to release their clients info to you? and then then they get some form of compensation for that?

Jim