Thanks to Nick Gromicko and InterNACHI!

Not only do I make myself a better inspector by frequenting these forms and listening to the older and wiser gentlemen and ladies, but InterNachi has also directly made me some cash! Along with the great trainings that come with membership to enhance my knowledge, I have also replied to a few of Nicks posts about doing inspections on behalf of InterNachi. 100% of the time they have led to business, totaling over 2 years worth of InterNachi dues!

So a big thanks to Nick and InterNachi for making my job just a bit easier, and putting some extra greenbacks into my pocket.

InterNACHI, which is superb at generating traffic for members’ websites, is now getting better at generating real inspection jobs for members. More to come.

I get more than enough through NACHI to pay my NACHI dues every year (and I have been around for a while).

Nothing I would depend on as a new inspector to “get started”, but it makes you bigger than just yourself.

You can’t know everything about HI, so it is great to have a source to be able to get the client the needed answers.

It’s not important to know everything, just critical to know where to find the answers.

Been a member since 2002, no better home inspector association on this planet.