The Beginning Of The End

You know Doug, I tried that ignore button thingy…but I was just too curious to see what was going on.
Now, we have members and non-members alike, posting nonsense and inanities, but if I was to put them all on ignore, 2 things would happen…1st, Would miss the great post’s that they make and, 2nd, this board would be empty. I would have to put myself on ignore as well and, once in a while, I have something to say that is enlightening.:mrgreen:

Mike…being of Irish descent, I can sympathize with you.

Nick’s new rules prohibit us from discussing it on the members only section.

I believe someone is trying to make us believe there is more support than there is Joe. :roll:

Brian,
I understand the curiosity thingy as well. It is a very short list and Ive found that once I put them on ignore and did not yield to the temptation to comment back, after just a short time they went away because they were no longer getting the attention they wanted. Then I can remove them from the list once they stop coming in through the doggie door.

Doug, it is not so much what they say to us personally, but rather the lies, they are trying to convince the public of concerning us.

I would like it read into the record that No Name, Jr. is not Raymond Wand! :mrgreen: I don’t have to hide behind anonymity and you all know that! Burn baby, burn! However No Name, Jr. makes very salient points, you would all be wise to partake of his wisdom. Will you, can you? That is the question. Be if far nobler to eat humble pie than a burger of ignorance.

Bingo! [size=3]give the monkey a banana;-)[size=2](no disrespect intended)[/size][/size]

Lies? The only lies are the ones being spread by the ESOP. Not No Name, Jr. This is Raymond Wand posting.

Quote: Originally Posted by klott Doug, it is not so much what they say to us personally, but rather the lies, they are trying to convince the public of concerning us.

Michael that is not the least bit NICE to say those thing to Ken.

As I said earlier Michael you get a little bit of information and become an instant expert and show how silly you can be why not just let this go away.

</IMG>

You are a liar Raymond Wand, you know good and well that I was not in your cell block in that Florida prison. I just had a thought, maybe we have it backwards. Maybe you are Roy Cookes puppet, you don’t have the guts to do anything on your own.

Didn’t bother me a bit Michael.

Roy, I’m tired of explaining things to you. :roll:
Go read my post again.

If Ken was offended he will tell me and I will apologize.

:cool: No Bwanna, no botha me!

Michael You have just made my day now if you can only follow through with your statement just maybe this will die .
(" Roy, I’m tired of explaining things to you ")
</IMG>Thanks

Roy, what about Char, is she embarrassed by what you are doing? How about your son?

Pray tell what does Roy’s wife have to do with all this? Ken does your wife know what you are up to or how about your son?

They are in the inspection business too, my family is not.

Ken a smart person never asks a question that they might not like the answer .
But seeing as how you asked Char thinks these who are attacking Ray and Roy have to be the most silly child est people who are around .
They must have nothing constructive to do it is time they got to get a life and grow up.

Sorry Ken the truth some times is better not known.

In a matter of hours, the following words will be added to Roy’s post:
Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI.
This will be the only place he can post.

When this happens, I ask that we not respond to his posts, at all…as most of us reject responding to Wand.

He will certainly feel compelled to enlighten all of us with how unfortunate we are to be here, how the ESOP Committee was a party to the consipiracy to assassinate President Kennedy, and all of the rest of his fantasies.

Perhaps we can practice by refusing to respond to him, now.