The most outrageous diploma mill claim

You see the dilemma in Canada Brian.I have witnessed it for years bumping heads with these clowns in Montreal Quebec.Tell my client what duties I should preform in that chimney or that roof that I was about to work on.My god they where and still are thought of as Gods.
Then the run to engineers trying to understand how to stop as example 'roof ice damming 'from persisting.
The head one in Montreal arrives in his Caddy and has no answer about the problem and it was simple pot light heat build up in cathedral ceiling.
removed pot lights installed upgrade light system and bob.s your uncle 'problem fixed.
So yes its a quagmire here and hopefully one day there will be standards in place for ALL to abide by.

Are these low prices the result of an overcrowded market place? They just came up in a side box when I was doing a GOOGLE search.

Home Inspections start at $185.
Call now and save $50!

So that makes a $135 inspection. That won’t even get me to a house to look at 1 item

I will not leave the house for less than 400 dollars,when you add up all the expenses involved in running a business ,you can not do it for less if you want to survive in this business

My prices start from $400 plus HST. Got a phone call today asking about inspection of the house 2800 sq.ft with two kitchens and five bathrooms. Quoted $450 plus HST. Got a “Wow, you are so expensive. Everybody else is charging les then $300”. So I’m wondering: “Who are those everybody else?” And how many inspections they have done so far?

Always some one out there going to do it cheaper’’ Yuri’’.Always people willing to pay more.You have to make a case for your self and sell your product.Your education experience years in the industry or building experience (as my case) .Wow.I hate to here those cries ‘‘they are cheaper than me’’.
You are in business for yourself and you are the agent selling your wares so you should know your value.
Have you little experience then yes prices reflect the knowledge,simple.Persons,(professionals)they hold there head up high and are not bothered by ""you are the most expensive one I talk to.’‘You make a case why,not some fabricated story but your true background, dedications and energy towards you life skill.
Hope I made some scene out there to you guys wavering about lowering your prices.
If you are worth it FIGHT FOR IT.
I HAD TO ADD MORE----- had to.
We are trained by the biggest and best in NORTH AMERICA.’‘Thanks Nick’’.There you go as a sales points.’'you where taught by the best ''and continue and always will continue to learn because you are '‘InterNACHI certified’ and in good standing membership with INACHI.
sh-t man its you bragging rights.remember.