The Sound of Freedom

:innocent: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Jeffrey Epstein victims who sued JPMorgan Chase win $290m lawsuit Jeffrey Epstein victims who sued JPMorgan Chase win $290 million lawsuit against the bank for ignoring warnings about the disgraced pedophile | Daily Mail Online

1 Like

Hillary Clinton Quote

Misinformation alert for the meme shared above:

1 Like

Misinformation alert:
Here is the corrected quote from the meme image shared above

"“Black people have been voting Democrat their whole lives, and they’re still poor.” - NBA player Charles Barkley

and

“Neither one of these parties is doing a thing for poor people,” Barkley said. “They’re both full of it. You know black people have been voting Democratic their whole life and they’re still poor. And the Republicans don’t do anything for poor people, either.”

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:If you look to ANY MEME for facts, you’re doing yourself a disservice. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Why bother with facts any more at all. Do some more of your own research.

1 Like

2 Likes

And then there’s this: oops
AND was actually by USA today!

1 Like

Not holding my breath… where is JE list??? I’m betting alot of the same names.

truth784

1 Like

Epstein’s list is just about to be revealed, from what I heard. This “new” list might be a planned distraction.

It’s already well known… the normies just haven’t been exposed to because of the fakenews psyop.

It makes you wonder why some people will spend all day posting memes

1 Like

2 Likes

That is kinda funny. WTF are tanks going to do at the southern border, lol. I’m all for controlling immigration, but with tanks? Seems a bit “over the top.”

m1a2-abrams-autocannon

1 Like

truth784

But it’s coming :wink:

1 Like

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were not simply perverted sex traffickers; they were agents of the Israeli state and were running a sophisticated, well-funded and extremely far-reaching honey pot operation.

EPSTEIN a ZIONIST / MOSSAD BLACKMAILING OPERATION
—>>>

1 Like