Tie down inspections

I’m getting a lot of mobile home inspections that are asking for wind mitigation inspections as well. I need to know what the process is to get the mitigation inspection performed and if there are any templates to go with in order to submit the documents to an engineer.

Mobile or manufactured homes are not eligible for Wind Mitigation (OIR Form B1-1802).

The engineer service you work with/for will let you know what their process is for collecting field data & photos of tie-downs.