TODAY I know where 5.56 ammo is

Sad thing is after my posts asking for anyone who gave that piece of s h i t any money to call me so I could go after him guess how many did?

NONE.

I’ve got copies of every post he made if you or anyone else would like them.

Really… What could I have said that would have been more thankfull.

I’ll take anyone’s opinion on this.

Lets just keep that personal at this point as I do not wish to hurt what I think is a great idea.

If you must we can but I do not think that will help anyone. Especially the org.

You gave it to Bruce, not Nachi Nickels. We did not track anything you gave someone else. How the hell are we supposed to know what you gave him?

Then email me, I would love to know how you think you were Screwed by me or Nachi Nickels. This would explain your reaction.

I sent the paypal payment info to your wife and discussed it with her and I believe I also sent her all of the emails.

Just saying I gave what I thought was $100 bucks to the org. In his posts he said you could go straight to the nachi nickles site or him and pay with paypal.

Like I said I have what I consider proof of everything I say.

I am sure you’ll tell me it is fakes or something.

I would suggest you ask your wife what all I discussed with her before slandering me further. Not that I give a crap but everything you have said about me is wrong.

Mike, we acknowledge that you gave 100 to Bruce. We also acknowledge that Bruce made a donation in your name of about 20 bucks. We acknowledged the donation as yours and with that in mind the board decided to cut you a check. I am not sure how you got screwed. The check was a gift. What happened between u and Bruce did not impact our decision to write you a check…so just how did u get screwed?

Please check to see if I sent it to Michelle. If she does not have it i’ll send it to you tomorrow. Let me know if you do not have it as it is a pain in the *** to get it all together.

If you OR ANYONE ELSE HAVE evernote I’LL; GLADLY SHARE THE NOTEBOOK WITH YOU WHERE i COPPIED THE PAGES.

oR YOU CAN JUST LOOK UP ALL POST BY bRUCE gREGORY AND LOOK YOURSELF. tHAT WOULD BE EASIEST.

As I said I would rather not mention how I figure I got screwwed because it will not do anyone or the org any good.

Did you miss my great full thank you to the org or not?

Do I need to copy and paste again or will you just admit you were wrong?

Michelle I do not wish to bad mouth the org I do not know what the benefits are supposed to be.

BRUCE FOR SURE SCREWED YOU ALL did you get my copy of the PAYPAL RECEIPT?

Mike we got the receipt. Good night.

I must go to bed as well as the little one just came out. Anyone who wishes to discuss this with me can call me anytime after 10:00am

Below is what I said publicity and how I felt immediately hearing the news of the help I would receive.

John was wrong with all he accused me of and owes me an appoliogy. I have never been less than great full before tonight in this matter. SEE BELOW: POSTED AFTER AUBREYS POST

**Amazing and awfully appreciated.

It was awesome that both You and John S. took the time to call me today with the good news.

Anyone that donated through Bruce Gregory please call me at 954 922 0584 anytime after 10:00am

I have received many calls and emails from individual members offering to help me by sending me money or loaning me money. I thus far have graciously refused all offers. Please donate to Nachi Nickles IN MY NAME if you want to help me feel better.

I do not wish to take hand outs from my fellow inspectors but greatly appreciate the help from the Org and Nachi Nickles.

I’ll will however consider any quality control or compiling of insurance inspection jobs if you need some help. I can do that form my home and you can tell you clients you offer quality control review just like the big boys, Only Better

Do yourself a favor and at least check out Nachi Nickles because i donated when I did because I had a few extra bucks and figured it would help get the org going sure am glad I did now

Please Remember what I have stated below it is quite important.

Anyone that donated through Bruce Gregory please call me at 954 922 0584 anytime after 10:00am

Puss!!!

Mike read post #13 of THIS thread.

I would have never started this had you done what you said you would or acknowledged the email that you actually received it.
It does not change the fact that your received money from NN and still feel like someone screwed you.

Dude #13 was not there like that last night at least I did not see it unless I was raising hell and you added something. I did not start the thread because Aubrey beat me to it and I made my statement there as far as an email I never got one asking if I received anything and just recently received the check. If there was an email sent it COULD have been lost as I am checking emails on at least 2 different computers and sometimes I may delete something from one thinking it was read from another.

How about we just leave my opinion like this See Below: and I will remove what I wrote in anger last night.

Amazing and awfully appreciated.

It was awesome that both You and John S. took the time to call me today with the good news.

I have received many calls and emails from individual members offering to help me by sending me money or loaning me money. I thus far have graciously refused all offers. Please donate to Nachi Nickles IN MY NAME if you want to help me feel better.

I do not wish to take hand outs from my fellow inspectors but greatly appreciate the help from the Org and Nachi Nickles.

I’ll will however consider any quality control or compiling of insurance inspection jobs if you need some help. I can do that form my home and you can tell you clients you offer quality control review just like the big boys, Only Better

Do yourself a favor and at least check out Nachi Nickles because i donated when I did because I had a few extra bucks and figured it would help get the org going sure am glad I did now

$100 was supposed to be donated in my name and it ended up being like $26 or something. All I have posted name calling in anger has been removed as far as I can tell.

Seing what was posted in in response to Aubrey do you now see why I did not post the same thing somewhere else I did not fee the need for doing it twice and I wanted to respond as soon as he let the cat out of the bag JUST TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION.

That certainly explains a few things, thank you.

Thank you and all those who did help.
it has surely been one crappy situation. I just left the dr and still cannot put any weight on it and my next surgery is next week. I am likely still months from being able to wear a shoe let alone work.