Update to the Owens Corning Roof Program

Just found out about the program. Can’t wait to get started.

Here we go with another adventure in home inspections. Just pulled out my new tablet…and plan on gitnerdone with some new technology…next time you see me ill be massaging shingles from their neighbors on an ailing roof.
Happy trails till next time partner.

happy to get on this class.

Getting started today

Hi Ben. Ed Tennyson signing in.

Ed Tennyson signing out

Hi Ed…I almost forgot about this part of my business…I had not heard back from anyone on doing any OC roof data tech assignments since signing up and meeting all the requirements…what’s up with that…Our most resent tropical storm may not have taken off may roofs but maybe it will get homeowner’s to at least look at their roof…
Ha Ed, im not sure I even downloaded the software to do these assignments…Where is the link for that…?
All the best from
SoggyBottomFlorida

Hi Erik…Interesting observations on low pitch roofs in Florida. lots of these in the Sarasota/Bradenton area as well. I’ve seen peal and stick (swb) applied under these shingled roofs. Seems to me like the hot mop is a better roof application…unless your the guy that has to selectively remove a couple of shingles on a hot Florida roof…or your completing a wind mit, which, as I understand it, does not recognize the hot mop as a swb…?!

Ok so I was a little excited and went through the entire Roof Data course and then realized at the end that I had totally forgotten to post in here! I did read everyone else’s before starting it though lol … so here I am starting and finishing all at the same time! Can’t wait!

Hi, I thank the Lord for this work opportunity.

This is a picture of architectural shingles taken from the roof. The damage appears to be from a nearby tree that was recently trimmed. It appears that somebody attempted a repair with roofing tar.

Hi, just starting the course to get the certification as another work opportunity.

Want to see about the Roof Data Tech information. Signing in.

Greetings!
I am just starting the OC Roof Program and am curious on what others have experienced with the program. Please provide as much information as possible. I appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
Jerry

Owens Corning Training completed.

Thanks InterNachi for the opportunity.

Is this program available in Canada yet?

I’m just starting the Owens Corning Training,

Geoff has started the Owens Corwin training!

I am starting this course. It seems to have been quiet here for quite some time.

Just finished the Exam and submitted my agreement.