Virginia licensing question

I am looking into what it takes to become a Virginia ‘certified’ HI. Here is an excerpt from the state code:

**[FONT=Calibri]18 VAC 15-40-30. Qualifications for certification.[/FONT]**
[FONT=Calibri]Every applicant for an individual home inspector certificate shall have the following qualifications:[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]1. The applicant shall be at least 18 years old.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]2. The applicant shall meet the following educational and experience requirements:[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]a. High school diploma or equivalent; and[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]b. One of the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri](1) Completed 35 contact hours of classroom instruction and have completed a minimum of 100 home inspections; or[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri](2) Completed 70 contact hours of classroom instruction and have completed a minimum of 50 home inspections. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Instruction courses shall cover the content areas of the board-approved examinations.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]An applicant who cannot fulfill the classroom instruction requirement as outlined in this subsection may substitute a minimum of 10 years of experience as a home inspector to satisfy this requirement. The experience substitution is subject to board review and approval.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]3. The applicant shall have passed a written competency examination approved by the board.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]4. The board may accept proof of membership in good standing, in a national or state professional home inspectors association approved by the board, as satisfaction of subdivisions 1, 2, and 3 of this section, provided that the requirements for the applicant's class of membership in such association are equal to or exceed the requirements established by the board for all applicants.[/FONT]

My question has to do with number 4 above. I have searched the DPOR for VA and cannot find a list of “[FONT=CGTimes]national or state professional home inspectors association approved by the board”, and as a member of NACHI I was wondering, how do I find out if being a member in good standing with NACHI exempts me, as number 4 states above, from number 1 thru 3?[/FONT]

I fill out and sign all the DPOR forms for all our members and they have always been accepted for voluntary state certification in VA. If you need me to do yours, email me and I’ll do it for you fastreply@nachi.org

Thanks Nick,
Jeff