Volunteer ride along

Hi everyone thank you in advance for reading this. I would like to ask if anyone knows somebody that I can volunteer to do a home inspection. I have finished my online classes but I am more of a hands-on learner. I just want to observe somebody that is conducting a live inspection to solidify my knowledge. I am located in central Florida as specifically in the West Palm Beach area but I am willing to travel around Florida.

Welcome Melvyn, and just to verify, you are looking at wanting to do a “ride along” with an inspector in your area to gain experience?

1 Like

You may have a better chance of someone helping you out, if you show your willingness to learn and your dedication to the industry by becoming a Member of this organization!

1 Like

Someday you are going to have to write a report that is legible to your client.

I wasn’t expecting such hostility from this community. I was utilizing the voice to text feature because I was driving. I apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

No hostility Melvyn. Don’t text and post while driving…verbal or not. :wink: Spell check sucks when you don’t have time to look at it… :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I have no idea what this means. Your a non member guest.

Looks like Martin and Jeffery will not help you out. Hopefully someone will.

1 Like

I appreciate you trying to assist. I was just told about interNACHI about three hours ago. I was definitely going to become a member because I heard it was helpful. I’ve just tested it and this is my first experience lol. I guess a lot of people likes to act some kind a way behind a keyboard :smirk::smirk::joy:

I know :pensive::pensive::pensive: Im so sad

1 Like

Lol, not everyone on this forum are dicks!!! I suggest joining the internachi FB page. It still isn’t great but better. Good luck, just study, learn, listen, look every day and you can make a go of this.

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks for the advice :memo:

You wrote right along, should be ride along. Change it or so many of these guys will tell you there is no way you can be an inspector if you can’t spell.

1 Like

The InterNACHI FB page is not administrated by Nachi. AND it has more jackwagons than you can shake a stick at.

6 Likes

Snowflakes that can’t spell. FB sounds like a great alternative.

6 Likes

What…this makes perfect sense.?

I guess a lot of people likes to act some king of was behind a keyboard

2 Likes

If you can’t spell on a forum don’t expect a client is going to pay you money for a home inspection report you incorrectly dictated to Siri.

2 Likes

No charge for lesson #1 and no “ride along” required.

1 Like

You should go to the fb page because I heard they need some internet Karens

Really Martin!!! You have so much knowledge to give. Sure pick on spelling but people look at you for knowledge. I read all your comments for help in my career.