Wdo certified, now what

As it relates to obtaining this certificate, it seems to me we are not certified to be allowed to fill out the HUD form, as we do not have an applicators license. Correct?
Ohio is my location

Thanks for your help


Hi Scott,

There is no form specific to HUD for WDI inspections. All WDI reports (in Ohio) are to be filled out per Ohio State law using the form NPMA-33.

Also if you are reporting on the presence of, the absence of, or damage cause by, WDI in the state of Ohio, you are required to be licensed through the Ohio Department of Agriculture and carry E&O insurance with a certificate on file with the state.